Chapter five

As Katra and Arne sat down at the table Katra was ready to stab Arne with her dagger. The man and her brother had laughed the entire time they walked to the table an Arne was watching Katra like she was some sort of prize.

"I am glad one can not die from a look or else I have I would be already buried from that pretty glare on your face wife." Arne said with a chuckle. As Katra was about to make comment back to him that would have had his blistering her father stood up.

As the king stood all became quite so he could be heard. Katra was always amazed of how much respect and presence her father had from his men. "I welcome you all to this days of days. My daughters husband has returned to us and not only as a man traveled and tried in the gods deemed fit but also as Jarl! Arne I consider your father a brother and can not wait for him to arrive and join my council. You have done well and became stronger then ever thought possible I give my daughter into capable hands." With that he raised his tankard to his moth and with a great cry if joy all others followed the kind.

"Are you proud, warrior princess? You shall not lose your title?" Arne asked Katra.

Katra looked at the man sitting beside her and knew he was to be her future. In no way though was she going to make it easy on him. He had left her for far to many years alone well others her age have married and have had children to hold in her arms. It was because of him that the others talked in whispers about her worthiness for this man. No she will not make it easy for him she had to wait for him he could wait for her.

"I would have been more the without the titles living in a hut. I have never cared for them. You do not know me, Arne. You knew a child that child however grew and became a warrior in her own. All I want is to make sure is that the people that call me those titles are safe and healthy. I will fight whoever tries to take that from them with my last breath." Katra said to the man beside her. Grabbing the goblet they shared Katra took a sip and handed it to Arne.

Looking at the goblet he raised it in a silent salut in respect to the woman the child had become. With that he also knew he was going to fight for her to declare him hers.

--------------------------------------------

**Hiding behind a titanium door**

Do not throw anything to hard it might dent my door.

Short and also written on my phone since my computer is crappy! Enjoy!