Chapter 46: Until Tomorrow...

Chapter 46: Until Tomorrow... (Last chapter for this story) :) / :'(

Now where did he go?!

I looked around myself, trying to feel out Gohan's ki. The hybrid suddenly appeared behind me, his fist heading for my face. I dodged it and kicked him away from me.

"I knew you would sneak up from behind, Gohan!" I laughed as I continued hovering in the sky.

Gohan placed his closed fists against his hips. "You sure you saw that one coming? Looked like to me you couldn't even sense where I was."

I giggled while watching him just float in the sky too. "Come on Gohan, don't be a sore loser now."

The older teen rubbed his nose. "That kick you gave was pretty good. I think i'm up for round two."

With that, Gohan transformed into a super saiyan.

"So, it's a super saiyan you want, huh?" I say before also turning super. "Well then, it's a super saiyan you'll get!"

Gohan disappeared and reappeared below me, grabbing my foot and slamming me to the ground. He laughed as I began spitting out the grass and dirt that had entered into my mouth.

"Yuck!" I comment.

"Tania, tell me... How does it taste?" Gohan teased.

I ripped out some grass and put dirt in them. "Since you want so badly to know Gohan..."

Using my speed, I shoved the grass and dirt into his mouth, being careful to not hurt him. "How about you tell me first?!"

I took off into the sky.

"Mhm, tastes rewy weir." Gohan answers my question seriously between his chewing. He then spat it out and chased me.

I squealed like a coward and began flying even faster then before. Gohan threw small energy blasts a child would throw. I deflected them all easily using my trusty tail. I returned the favor by sending my own group of child-like ki blasts at my sparring partner.

Of course, Gohan was able to effortlessly deflect them all. I smirked and threw an actual medium-sized one towards the ground. On impact, the dirt on it exploded and smoke covered Gohan's view of me. I took the awaited advantage and hid in the tees, lowering my power level drastically so that he couldn't sense me.

"Thank goodness... Our little sparring session is over..." I sighed as I got myself comfortable.

"Say that again?" I hear Gohan say from another branch while grinning his famous grin. "I didn't quite hear you."

I screamed and fell down off the tree branch, hitting my head against the ground.

"Tania!" Gohan came gracefully down the tree branch he stood on. "You okay? That looked like it hurt a lot."

"Noooo Gohan, it feels like I fell into a pool of chocolate cakes and yummy rice." I say sarcastically as I began to rub the large bump on my head that had formed.

"You got to learn how to not be so clumsy. Gosh, you're more of a clutz than Goten."

"Well, if a certain somebody didn't appear out of nowhere, this wouldn't have happened."

Gohan rubbed his head. "I guess your right. Sorry..."

I stood up and gave him a hug. "No, don't apologize. My head is fine."

Gohan looked a little baffled. "Uh, you sure? I think that bump on your head is throbbing..."

I pulled out of the hug. "Well if it is, don't just stand there! Use your instant transmission thingy and get some bandages!"