Chapter Four

I had two things I could do at this point. Either I could hit both the men in the back seat and jump out of a moving car, or I could wait to get to the destination that we were currently heading to and wait for my potential demise. 

It was a simple decision, just with difficult choices. 

I took a deep breath and tried to analyze all the areas I could jab them in a quick and efficient manner while also making sure they were impaired for a good while. Well, the choice was obvious. Either I could hit them where the sun don't shine or poke their eyes. It would be hard to jab my finger and poke both the men in the eyes and so the first option it was. 

I grunted and quickly slammed my fists down at the same time. The men grunted loudly and I quickly climbed over the man to my right and shoved open eh door. I kicked back like a horse would to an attacker and felt my foot make a hard impact with the man who was on the left of me earlier.

"Yo--what the f*ck? Ryder you're ten times bigger than her, you can't grab her!?" The driver screeched before swerving the car accidentally when he turned to peer at the debacle taking place in the back seat. I didn't bother wasting another minute and I quickly bit into the thigh of the man to my right--correction, Ryder as the driver had clearly stated. Ryder cried out in pain and I bent and bit down on his thigh. He roared out in pain as my teeth sank into his thigh and released his tight grip on my waist . I grunted as I lunged forward and I braced for impact. 

Pain. Pure, white hot searing pain. I screamed as my body rolled onto the wet asphalt. However, my mind and body both knew they had no time to waste and quickly the adrenaline in my body shot up. My arms and legs tingled in anticipation and a throbbing ache but as the rain poured down and my body began to burn in reaction to the trauma my body had been through in the past two days, it was almost soothing to be laying in the rain. Quickly I shot up and looked around to see where I was. I cursed my luck as it dawned upon me that I was no where near my normal surroundings and somewhere within two or three miles of the guesthouse, information that wasn't much help considering I had slept on the way to the guesthouse so even if this had happened during the day, I wouldn't have known where to have gone. Instead of waiting around I quickly bolted into the thick brush of woods to my side and began to run with all the energy I had left in me. I heard car doors slam shut and footsteps begin to echo in the distance. The sound was quickly drowned out by the loud echoes of thunder and I begged the Universe for some help. 

The Universe clearly said no. 

I slammed into a tree--correction man. The wind was knocked right out of me as Ryder, the man who I had brutally bitten earlier, kept me from hitting the ground. How had he gotten here so fast? I was by no means a good runner but hell, I couldn't be this awful now could I? 

"Going somewhere?" He asked. He let out a chuckle that matched the thunder as it boomed overhead, making him sound even scarier than before. "Come on, did you really think you'd outrun us?" He shook his head in disbelief. "You guys underestimate our capabilities." 

"P-Please!" I shivered. The fear and injuries had finally caught up to me. My body throbbed in pain. A warm numbness that extended from the very depths of my bones and to the inside surface of my skin caused a dull ache all over my body but the rain counteracted by causing the surface of my skin to be stained with an icy cold downpour of hail. "I don't know what you want, but please, please let me go." I pleaded. I was tired, cold, and in pain. I wasn't equipped to deal with this. At this rate I had put in my best efforts to escape but it was clear that despite what I did, nothing would let me escape from the hands of these men. 

He scoffed. "Oh boo-hoo. Let me guess, you're in pain? You're tired? Cold? Not used to being manhandled like the rest of us, right?" He gripped me by the hair and pulled me closer. "Get used to it b*tch. Its time for one of you to be treated the way you've treated all of us."