Daisy Chains, Grass, Skipping Rope, Everything A Wedding Needs!

Sebastian's POV

Okay, so I got this new skipping rope, and hoping to impress Blaine (that's what his name is, I finally found out!), I showed everyone at the playground.

Then we played Ice-Cream, Jelly, Apple Tart, and Blaine was supposed to trip on S. S is for Sebastian.

But no! He tripped on K!

Seriously, I expected him to be much better at skipping. K is for amateurs. I can skip two times through the alphabet.

And now... Blaine and Kurt are getting married. Well, I'm not being the minister. Someone else can, because I need to save my action figures from evil.

Quinn's POV

So Blaine and Kurt are getting married now. Mommy told me that two boys getting married is a sin, but I don't know anymore. Kurt looks too happy to be a sin. And so does Blaine.

Maybe Mommy's wrong. Maybe the prophets accidentally wrote the wrong stuff in the Bible.

Or maybe it was talking about grown-ups, not kids.

Besides, the Bible said you're not allowed to lay with another man. As long as they don't lay down, everything will be just fine.

Jesse's POV

So because I'm the oldest, I have to be the minister for this pretend wedding. The girls are being bridesmaids, and all wearing daisy chains. The boys have daisies on their collars as groomsmen, except for Blaine and Kurt, the happy couple.

No, they have all kinds of flowers and weeds, pretty much anything the kids could find. Finn Hudson is the ring boy, and he holds two little rings made of knotted grass.

Kurt has the skipping rope tied around his waist like a belt, with the ends of it trailing on the ground like a veil or something.

"Jesse!" Sunshine calls.

"What is it, Sunshine?"

"I've never been to a wedding before! This is exciting!"

"Just wait until you see a real one."

The quiet Asian girl, Tina Something, is the maid of honour. She stands next to me while Quinn Fabray sings a song. Santana and Brittany sing backup, all of them dancing a little.

I like it, but that other girl was better.

Santana's POV

There's a wedding going on. I remember when Brittany and me had a wedding in my treehouse. That was fun, but it was just a game.

Is this just a game?

Kurt's POV

While Jesse says some stuff that he says all ministers say, I think about what's happening. I only met Blaine yesterday, and we're getting married. Except, I don't mind. I like it. And I like Blaine.

I look at him, and he's smiling at me. It's nice.

Then Finn gives us the rings and we put them on. They don't break, which is lucky. Mike really knows how to knot grass.

Then we say "I do" and the wedding's over. Well, I thought it was.

"Wait," Sugar says. "Don't people kiss after they get married?"

"Yeah, they do," Artie says.

And before we know it, everyone is chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

I feel myself blushing. It's like when Blaine was skipping and he landed on K. K for Kurt.

Blaine's POV

Everyone is saying that I should kiss Kurt, cause now we're married. Kurt is really pretty-looking and has pretty colour eyes. Now he looks embarrassed, and I'm kind of embarrassed too. But I like Kurt, and who knows when I'll get to kiss him again?

So I do it. Just on the cheek, because mouth-kissing is yicky.

How will Kurt react to Blaine's kiss? Will Sebzilla crash the wedding? Will the grass rings stay intact? To find out, tune in next time to Klaine's Playground!