Author's Note

Author’s Note

“Rhyn’s Redemption” – end of the Trilogy, beginning of the Rhyn Eternal Series

When I started the Rhyn Trilogy, it was with the intention of ending it after three books. I figured I’d detail Katie and Rhyn’s relationship and how they eventually became a couple. However, this past fall, after seeing the overwhelming reader support and feedback for the series to continue beyond the three books, I developed a different plan.

I now consider the Rhyn Trilogy to be a prequel to the Rhyn Eternal series and more of a history of how all the players got to where they are when the Rhyn Eternal series. The spin off series, the Rhyn Eternal series, is now four books long, consisting of: "Gabriel's Hope," "Deidre's Death," "Darkyn's Mate," and "The Underworld" with the fifth book expected to release in Summer 2015!

With that in mind, I feel I need to warn my readers: “Rhyn’s Redemption” doesn’t end with all the loose ends tied up. It doesn’t resolve all the issues, win the war with demons and it doesn’t end happily for every character. What it does is bring Katie and Rhyn together – and set the stage for the Rhyn Eternal series, because Rhyn and Katie will need each other for the upcoming books.

Thank you all for your overwhelming support for Rhyn and Katie!  This series is very dear to me, because it’s brought so many wonderful people into Lizzyland, and I will be forever grateful for the friends I’ve made and the readers who keep me going!