Introduction

E x t e n d e d  S u m m a r y

❝A collection of notes, a public library, two teenagers, and zero spoken communication.❞

Noah has been admiring the girl who sits at the back of the library for weeks; getting to know her without formally meeting. But he decides it's finally time to introduce himself; just not in the conventional way.

All Leigh wants to do is graduate from high school. However, there's one thing standing in the way: finals. Spending every afternoon at her local library has gotten her into a routine of study. But her everyday schedule takes a turn after she takes a ten minute bathroom break and returns to a note sitting on top of her textbook. A note signed by a boy named Noah.

And so starts a blooming relationship filled with book recommendations, random facts, and song lyrics. Noah and Leigh not only discover each other, but also themselves, without having to speak a single world.

S e r i e s

This is the first book in a short story companion series. It's highly recommended that you read them in order, but it's not necessary to understand the plot because each book (with a full numeral) will follow different main characters. Books that end in .5 are continuations of the books listed above them. Below is the recommended reading order:

1:    Noah and Leigh [complete; unedited]

1.5: The Mixtape (must read 1 to understand) [ongoing; unedited]

2:    Ashton and Grace [ongoing; unedited]

2.5: The Present [coming late 2015]

3:    Untitled [coming late 2015]

3.5: Untitled [coming early 2016]

G e n r e s + R a t i n g

PG May include mild explicit language

Teen Fiction, Romance, Short Story

P l a y l i s t

Titled 'Literature Lovers'. Cover art can be viewed in the multimedia bar. The full soundtrack will be coming soon.

T r a i l e r

Coming soon

A u t h o r ' s  N o t e

This book will feature multiple books and authors from a range of different genres. However, I cannot confirm that I have read all of them. All novels mentioned have great readings and reviews and I'd recommend them to the general public.

Please keep in mind that my suggestions aren't based solely on one individual, so it is not expected that all of you will enjoy them. My intentions are to create positivity and encourage people to read, so I'd appreciate it if negative comments concerning the reading recommendations are refrained. Please don't discourage readers.

If you want to share any recommendations, or discuss some of the books mentioned, it is highly encouraged. However, please avoid spoilers and warn other readers in your comments.

D i s c l a i m e r

Please note that no part of this story has been revised or edited. These processes will commence in May of 2015. The current content is just a draft unless stated otherwise.

T w i t t e r

Follow me @lovelylivvi_ on Twitter for visual sneak peeks, like quotes and pictures. Have anything Noah and Leigh related? Tweet me or comment below.