Their funny first meet that involved spilling coffee, their first meet-the-parents session which ended up terribly. Then, their royal wedding even it was not how she hoped for a wedding. Their first movie night that showed Seth's true color. She missed their first dance, first night sleeping together, first date and many more precious memories that Rose would remember for the rest of her life.

Rose awaken herself from her daydream and tapped Lily's lap. "Let's go. Alan and Seth is waiting for us," she stood up to her feet. "Alan and Seth?" Lily repeated, bewildering. Rose nodded and then she realised that she haven't told her about their plan. "We're going to watch some old movie. Seth's class project," she explained. "You don't mind, do you?"

Lily didn't say anything and she was hesitating. Rose held both her hands. "It'll be fine," she convinced her and pulled her up. Lily followed her best friend towards Seth's bedroom which is just infront of hers. "Wow, so his bedroom is just infront of yours?" Lily mused. 

Rose nodded and opened the door of his bedroom. "Cool, isn't it?" she smiled and pushed the door open. "We're here!" she screamed and walked into his bedroom with Lily holding her hand. Nothing changed since the last time she visited his bedroom. They found Alan and Seth at his study table and they looked busy.

"You shouldn't be shouting, Roseline. You're still sick," Seth frowned, turning his roller chair to face her. Rose looked at Lily. "I told you that everyone is acting like I'm going to die soon," she joked annoyingly. Alan laughed and turned his chair to face them. "Seth care about you. He's soft inside," Alan winked playfully at Seth. Rose blushed.

"Shut up," Seth hit his back. "Let's get started now and you, Rose," he pointed his finger at her. "Don't ever try to sit on the floor or you'll get cold," he instructed. "And if you need anything just poke me or something,"

"He loves you," Alan mouthed mutely behind him. Rose and Lily laughed. Seth turned his eyes sharply at him and shook his head. He stood up to his feet and motioned towards the TV while Alan skipped towards them. "Hi," he smiled at Lily and offered his hand. "I'm Alan Brooke. The hottest guy in school,"

Lily and Rose exchanged looks and Rose laughed. Lily took his hand. "Lily Downs," she told him her name. Alan nodded. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you," he winked playfully and heading for a kiss on her hand. Luckily, Lily managed to pull her hand and beamed awkwardly at him. "Thanks," she said shortly and wiped her hand on her shirt.

"Guys, the movie's starting," Seth called for them and he was already sitting on the couch. Rose, Lily and Alan motioned towards him. When Alan was about to sit beside him, he shoved him away. "This is my wife's place," he said firmly and grabbed Rose's hand. "Sit here," he instructed and pulled Rose to sit beside him. Alan and Lily stared on them - bewildered by his action. 

"You're too attracted to me," Rose repeated his favorite words playfully and made Seth blushed. He cleared his throat. "I just don't want anyone to cry in my room because she's cold," he lied and put his arm behind her. Rose giggled and shook her head. He still wouldn't admit it. 

Alan tried to sit beside Rose but then she pushed him. "Lily need to sit beside me," Rose said and pulled Lily to sit beside her. He threw his hands up in the air. "Then, where should I sit?" he asked as the couch was full. Seth laughed. "On the floor," he teased and they laughed.

Alan curled his lips and sat on the floor. "Fine," he said and seized a cushion from Seth's hands. The movie went on and like Seth had warned, it was boring. The film is made during the 70s and Professor Gale was mean for making Seth and Alan to watch it. They tried their best to stay up and forced their mind and soul to watch the movie. 

After 2 hours, it finally ended and Rose was already asleep in Seth's arm. "That was fun," Seth said sarcastically. Alan rubbed his eyes. "Two hours of misery," he yawned and turned himself to face the people on the couch. "Hey, you're still awake," he said in a surprise tone when he saw that Lily wasn't sleeping. Rose was already snoring.