Week Two

Hey Ky, it's been two weeks now..things have gotten better I guess. Emma is eating and talking again. Alexx is talking again, Nickk is still quiet though, but he's getting there. Tyler moved in with us, he couldn't stay with his mum anymore. Don't worry Rain and Shane are with the twins. Carter calls everyday, and Beck trys but you know him, he doesn't take things to well. Everyone still misses you, I miss you... Kyra please come back. I need you, I can't handle all this on my own, I don't know how you handled everything on your own. Please Ky...come back. You don't know how much you left behind! Emma needs her mom Kyra, Half of the town needs their best friend Kyra, I need someone to get kicked out of stores with! And then you awkwardly flirt with the manger and get us back in. I need someone to cover for me at work while I sleep! That reminds me, Ky we got a job :) We went from Starbucks to Veggie hut xD. You were gonna go to college with me! You were gonna be a psychologist! And see if I were internally stupid for real D; We were gonna travel the world in sixty days...Kyra how could you just leave..

Babygirl, I got a boyfriend ^-^ You know him, its Dexter. I love him :) Legit, actually today is our one week ^-^ Awe Ky, I can see you making fun of me now, Haha Like Hailey said, Im whipped xD But I don't give two flying cows he makes me happy. Kyra he's adorable! I can't even<3 He's just amazing and mine, and just shdjdkdhdjfhd<3 I call him DexyBear c: and he can't think of a nickname for me xD and guess what! He's a meanie butt xc He takes advantage of my slowness! But he's sexy so its okay cx Lalala Ky, he gave me TWO FUDGING KOWALAS! Two of them! Their names are Sir WalaWala and Madam Kala Dex Ana :) Since its our one week, I have to get him the moon and stars! The freaking moon :o Kyra im in love and it feels amazing. We've had a few rough times but its okay now. How about this girl came out no where and started talking about our wedding, mine and DexyBears wedding xD But think about that! Wouldn't that be the most awesomest wedding ever xD.

Ky, yesterday was rough. Like really really rough, with Brent and all...Why would he be so mean? I thought he was my best friend, like a younger brother. But to make things worst Jace and eveyone laughed and kept bringing stuff up. Ky I broke yesterday...I did, I cut and cried and just...yeah :/ I felt weak and I hated it. KY and they way they said it made things worse. Emma yelled at them<3 Ky I swear that little girl is just like you. Well..that was yesterday I shouldn't hang on to it.

Shuler, je travaille sur mon français. Je pense que je pourrais avoir une conversation descente un peu avec vous. Je comprends que mieux que le parler si. Je me demande si je peux chanter en français! vous pourriez et sonnait sexy (;!.. Je t'aime et je me suis fait tatouer, et je comprends pourquoi tu as hurlé j'ai reçu un pandabear avec une coccinelle sur le nez Parce que Im votre pandaBear et votre coccinelle mon <3 pour toujours et toujours Ky, toujours et à jamais.

I met up with my rents, I refuse to let Emma met them though. Were her parents Kyra. She doesn't need them. My mom hugged me, it felt...weird. My dad kinda just sat there, he still hates me..it doesn't matter though, I don't give two shits about my parents. Nickk went with me. I think that helped a little.

Well ill let you go...I don't want to, but im pretty sure you're busy in Heaven. I love you pretty girl.

-Ryann, PandaBear