Chapter 3, A Message from the Narrator

Dear Reader,

If you notice the title of this chapter, you will see that it reads "A Message from the Narrator", which indeed this is.

This message is a warning, for what will happen next will indeed require those that are not privy to the absolute necessity to remain in caution to leave and conclude their perusing of these contents. This file, this story, was transcribed into this format. Transcribed by me, to serve purpose at the military and history archives on Camleon. However, do not take the fact that I exist to signify that Agent 1879, Naomi, and Vera did accomplish their mission, or that they all remained alive after doing so. 

Why all the secrecy and caution? You may ask.

Well, prepare to be enlightened.

You see, the contents of this file are extremeley dangerous, for they contain evidence of events that were hidden from the rest of the world until now. You my friend are the only one besides 1879, Vera, Professor Shortbottom, and Naomi that knows of these happenings. 

Remember this: knowledge is dangerous, especially knowledge of this sort.

Do not allow anyone save yourself read the contents of this file, and do not tell anyone of what you have learned.

If you find yourself stalked, fought, or murdered by those that desired knowledge of what this file contains, know that you were warned and do not under any circumstances give in.

Thank you,

The Narrator

This message comes to you from the military and histrorical archives on Camleon. Have a nice day!