Chapter 11

HELLO! ITS SHORT BUT IM RUSHING!

DEDICATION GOES TO THATP ERSON BECAUSE... AWESOME COMMENT??! IDK?!?

DO YOUR THANG AND APPRECIATE!

ENJOY!

^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 11          *Cameron’s POV*

“He’s a douche.” Sam says.

We’re lying on his bed, his head by my feet while my head is by his feet. We do this sometimes. We used to do this when we were kids.

I nod and laugh. “He really likes you.” I comment, messing with his pants leg.

He snorts. “He’s not helping himself.” He sighs. “I just wish he would leave me alone sometimes. I don’t need someone bothering me during the season. I mean, it’s a distraction. He probably just wants a fuck, too. There’s two problems with that. One, I'm not gay. Two, he’s not sticking his thing inside my poor ass.”

I clear my throat. “I'm pretty sure those two problems are practically the same thing. And anyways, if you were to go gay and date him, you would have to deal with his thing up your poor ass. He’s obviously top.” I tell him.

He abruptly sits up, glaring at me. “Don’t even go there. I know I'm small.” He says through gritted teeth.

I shrug. “It’s true. I'm just saying that with your temper when someone mentions about how short you are, you wouldn’t be able to handle Freddie. He’s obviously very masculine, not that you aren’t,” I add when he hits my foot, “he needs someone to hold at night, not someone who won’t let him. You have every right not to, but I'm just saying. He’ll wanna treat you lavishly, and you’ll take it offensively.”

“What do you mean that I’ll take it offensively?” he asks.

I shrug. “You’ll take it as he’s treating you like you’re a girl. He knows you’re not, but he would want to treat you. It’s what guys do. It’s what you do. That doesn’t mean you wouldn’t treat him. I'm just saying that he’ll be the one opening the doors.” I finish, patting his foot.

He sighs. “I feel like I'm in a school for gays. And I'm not even gay!” he complains.

I laugh. “I'm just telling you the truth.”

“I know you are.” He mutters.

I get up and take off my pants while he just lies there, looking at the ceiling. He was already in his boxers and a t-shirt. He keeps his room cold so I have to wear a shirt at night. I pull the covers over both of us after I get in the bed.

He lies over on his side, making his back be towards me. I pull him closer and spoon him. I kiss the back of his head.

“Goodnight, best friend.” I tell him.