Nudity Primer: Your Guide To Going Naked

"It’s alright to go naked."-quote by MAT

Sometimes in life all you need is to hear the words. I am giving you permission to remove man-made clothing and let your body breath. This primer is here to help you feel confident about the body you were born in. To feel more in control of the life you’ve been given. We may not be able to live the way we want. But we can take steps to enjoying life a little bit more by making choices that fit more comfortably with our natural, living state. The choice is yours. Feel free to abandon the material that is the source of so many problems in your life. Embrace a state of being that should never have been viewed as immodest, indecent, or kept private for no more better reason than someone pushing an expensive lifestyle in order to make money. And that’s what this boils down to. If someone can make money off you, they will. I’m not here to cost you a thing. Instead, I want you to save money and live a healthier physical and emotional way. The time for creating a better world is now. So, let’s begin.

My name is Mark Alan Trimeloni and I am here to tell you there is nothing wrong with going naked. Personally, I don’t consider it going naked at all—you are simply wearing the clothing you were born in. The same clothing you’ll be wearing the rest of your life, long after the man-made clothing has worn out and been tossed in the garbage (where it belongs).

While reading this guide you’ll hear different ideas for living a life without the burden of man-made clothing. You’ll feel good about getting rid of the fabric used to cover the beautiful body you’ve had your whole life. You’ll learn about the money saved and less work associated with not conforming to a societal mindset of covering living tissue that needs to be free to breath. Our body is a wonderful creation. Something to be viewed by others without shame, guilt, or some false sense of modesty. Without clothing, you deserve the same respect as if you were wearing man-made material. I believe you deserve more.

By reading this book, I am assuming you are curious about living a life free of the confinement of man-made clothing. I am here to give you the tools necessary to feel good about yourself. To save money and time. And to better connect with other people without the false images created by covering yourself in weird fitting material. Why get dressed when you are already dressed? I’ll answer that question and more in the upcoming paragraphs. I hope you’ll join me and many others in the benefits of taking back control of your body and your life. I know, like me, you want to feel better about the body you’ve been given.

Let’s begin and feel free to share this information with others. The nudity primer will allow you to start a conversation with others about living without fear, loathing, embarrassment, or any other bad emotion society has created and upheld over the years about your body. Your body is yours and is the only one you’ve got. Time to feel good about the skin you’re in.

Over the course of this book you’ll be presented with coping mechanisms and good information about going naked. You’ll be given all the tools you need to deal with the many situations created by uninformed people bound to the fabric covering their bodies. We’ll discuss many ways to help them and yourself feel good about all the parts of your beautiful body. Nudity is about acceptance of everyone’s form and the social benefits of removing the false identities created by man-made clothing that is not necessary in most situations. Let’s begin.