The rare white wolf girl.

Prologue/story info....

Clara Jones (name for the white wolf) 17.

outcast in her pack.

Beaten by the pack.

Shy girl.

Mom is dead. Died when she was 8.

Dad is a lover rang wolf, and has a hard time protecting his baby girl.

On her 18th birthday they run away from her pack, because they almost kill her. Her dad, David is afraid that if they stay she will die. He finds her in the woods. Just about 5 minutes from home. (the same place her mom died.

David is 43.

Mother (Anna) was 29 when she died.

They had Clara when she was 21 and he was 26.

She was a high rank wolf, the betas sister. But when she died, the pack turned their back on them. They felt it was their fault, that Anna died, being killed by a rouge, just 5 minutes away from their house.

After running for about a week, David finds a city where he can smell several wolfs. He goes to the highest ranked wolf (they can smell it on them. The power they ooze out. ) and beg for a place in their pack.

He takes them to their Alpha (the Alpha KING) and he asks them why they ran from their pack, and why they want to stay there.

(Clara is at the small house they have found just outside of town. )

David tell the Alpha all that has happened. The alpha (Kain Razo Zion) wants to meet the girl to....

Kain Razo Zion is 26.

He has been king of all Alphas for 3 years. He took over after his father died.

He has tried to check up on all packs but since there is so many, it has taken him a lot longer than he has planed. (He has not yet been at THE TIlSON PACK yet, but was planing to go, within the next 6 months.

He has 8 siblings. He is the oldest.

The youngest is Marie. She is only 5.

Their dad died just over 3 years ago.

They can live just a bit longer than a normal human.

But the Alpha king can live just as long as he wishes. Unless killed, but that is rarely done.

An Alpha king is at his best when he has his mate.

Kain's wolf, is howling after his mate.

Clare can feel her wolf whimpering. She can feel a call for her, but she is to week to follow it......

A/N What do you think of my Idea?

Could it be loved here?

Oh and I could use a beta for this story please...

Love Whitewolfgirl87