New town.

Today we arrived at our new house. We had moved from New Hampshire.

My family and I have been moving around a lot in my life, since were not like a normal human family.

My parents and 6 other siblings were vampires and hybrids. A hybrid like us, is when a vampire male has a child with a human female. And me and to of my siblings are that kind ~ Hybrid.

My dad (Charlie) was changed back in the 1680's give or take. He was in his mid 30's when it happened.  And he changed his firs son in the beginning of the 1800. My dad had no blood lust what so ever when he was changed, and has the ability to blend in.

My oldest brother (David) was 19 when he was changed, dad said he found him bleeding and calling for help, but he wouldn't be able to survive.

Next we have the first hybrid, Katie. Dad had her with a woman named Kathrine. He named her after her mom. He didn't have any knowledge about saving the mother back then. She stopped aging when she was 7. She looks to be 18. 

Then there's Sebastian or Sebbie as we call him. He was changed at ate 16. He had been shoot by his father and left in the woods. Then came Callie she was 15, and starving on the street. She had been left there by her mother to years prier. Dad found her whimpering in an alleyway, raped and beaten and close to death. Poor kid. She clung to him, all the way home. He had promised to take care of her and love her like a father should. She has always said that from she looked at him, till she was changed she felt he was her father in every way. He just made her feel safe.

Kevin was next, he was 22 and was gang raped and beaten, because he's gay. It was in the early 1960's and people just didn't accept that... He's my favorite brother beside my twin brother Chris.

In 1973 dad met my mom (April). She was a full out hippie, with a weird but true love for books, that she passed down to me. She was 19 when they met, so they got to know each other and she knew what he was and started dating and everything. When mom was 21 they got married and she got pregnant with me and my twin brother. Dad was ecstatic since mom's his mate.

So in 1976 we were born. Mom almost didn't make it, but dad and Kevin's venom made it happen.

My brother Chris is a true copy of dad, where I'm a mix of them both. We both have brown eyes and hair, but I have red stripes in mine from mom. She's a full blown red head. :)

We also have to mates in hour family. Kevin's wife, Lilly and David's wife Anna. Both of them has a child with their mates. Kevin and Lilly has, Blake and David and Anna has Willow their both 4 now. Looks to be 12...  So as I said, one big happy family.

We're a powerful bunch but we don't really talk about them. We all try to live as normal people. And since dad can share his power of the blood lust thing, none of us have it. And us hybrids rarely hunt anyway. We mostly just stick to human food.

Our powers:

Dad: (Charlie) No blood lust, can blend in. Can share gifts.

David: Control of earth and nature.

Katie: Can speak to animals.

Sebbie: Can talk to people in their mind and move things with his mind. He can also control others with his mind.

Kevin: Can change eye colour on everyone, and can tell, if what you say is the truth or a lie.

Chris: Can levitate.

Me (Isabella ~ Bella) : I'm a sponge. I have every power I can think of. And since I have always wanted to protect my family, I have every power of the Volturi, only I made mine a lot stronger than them. Also every other power I could think of. But my natural powers besides the sponge, is that I'm a full blown shield. No one can get trough to me no matter their power. And I can shield as many as I want... Neat right....

Lilly: doesn't have a power, but she is a really shy girl.

Blake: Can make himself disappear from others sight. Annoying if he's told to do something. Only I can always find him.

Anna: Knows all languages there is in the world and can share them with others. She can space jump. (Go from one place to another)

Willow: doesn't have a power. She is just exited about knowledge

And our huge family has just moved to the small town of Forks, WA.

This is going to be good....

I hope.....