“So I won’t see you tonight?” He wonders.

“Probably not,” I say before taking a bite of my pizza. It’s delicious but it’s not as delicious as the pizza that they make here which was obvious because the pizza here is seriously delicious. “But we have a rehearsal thing scheduled for tomorrow so I’ll see you then.”

“Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow then,” Penn informs me. “Has your dad called you at all again?”

I bite my lip and shake my head. “Nope. I’m sure he will try again at some point though.”

He brushes his palm against my cheek and I kind of melt into his touch a little bit. “Hey, don’t worry about it, okay?”

I offer him a small smile. “I’m trying my best not to.”

“Good,” He chirps. “I promise that it will all be okay. Okay?”

I nod and lean down a little bit to kiss him on the cheek because I have pizza grease on my lips and I don’t want to kiss him with pizza grease lips. “Okay. Well, you’re always right.”

Penn grins at me and it’s such a beautiful grin that I can’t help but smile a little bit. “Of course I am,” He retorts with a small laugh. “I have to get back out there so tomorrow?”

I nod. “I believe our time slot is 12:30 so I’ll see you then.”

He stands up and kisses my lips quickly before I can stop him from touching my greasy lips and then he starts for the door. “I love you, Sienna.”

I smile even wider- so wide that I probably look ridiculously stupid but it’s just so great to hear him say that to me that I can’t help but smile stupidly at him when he says it- and then I respond with a quick, “I love you too, Penn,” And then he’s gone.

I leave the pizza there for him just in case he gets hungry later but I do take a plate with another piece on it because I only ate one piece while I was there in his office with him.

When I get back to the dorms, it’s only 7:45 but I assume that Stella and Mason are already in the game room or they’ll be there soon so I don’t bother going upstairs, I just go towards the game room where the big TV is. I say hello to Louis as I pass the front desk and then go into the game room. It’s not empty, there’s a group of people by one of the computers and then there’s Andrew and Liam sitting on the couch playing some video game on the TV.

“Hey,” I chirp, sitting down beside Liam on the couch.

“Oh, hey, Sienna. You’re early, aren’t you?” Andrew wonders.

“For movie night? Yeah, but I didn’t feel like going all the way upstairs just to come back down. Did Stella invite you guys?”

“Why do you seem so surprised by that?” He asks with a laugh but he doesn’t take his eyes off of the game that he’s playing even though everybody and their mothers know that Liam is going to win. He always wins no matter what because he’s just that much of a gaming nerd. That’s not a bad thing at all, I just don’t get why Andrew is surprised like, every single time that they play a video game against each other.

“Um, no reason, I guess,” I mumble, thinking that Stella is being incredibly confusing when it comes to Andrew. I mean, both me and Mason know that she likes him because she blushes every time that we mention his name. She also gets really stumbly with her words and embarrassed about nothing. She told us about that kiss and ever since that time, she’s been pretty crushy over Andrew and it’s really adorable. She still won’t admit said crush though so like I said, I don’t know what’s going on with them at all.

“She told you about what happened?” He guesses.

I nod but then remember that he’s not looking over at me because he’s playing that game. “Erm, yeah, she told us.”

“Does she think that I’m a total jerk or something?” Andrew wonders. “Because I think that she does.”

“I think that’s a conversation you should probably have with Stella,” I tell him with an awkward laugh.

“But that is so much more difficult than just asking you,” He whines.

“He likes her a whole lot,” Liam tells me, also staring intently at the screen.

Andrew elbows his friend before yelping an embarrassed, “Dude!”

“What?” Liam laughs. “It’s true. Somebody needed to say it. It’s ridiculous, you two just feeding around the bush like the other person is going to make the first move.”

“Yeah,” Andrew scoffs. “Says you, who’d been crushing over the same girl for like, two years before you finally asked her out. I don’t want to hear it.”

I don’t ask about what crush Andrew is talking about for Liam because I know that it’s none of my business but I can’t help but be a little curious as to who it is that Liam likes. I don’t know him too well, but he is pretty nice, I think.

“Oh, you’re all here already,” Stella chirps as she walks into the room with Mason and Brien.

“How ironic,” Liam laughs and I can’t help but laugh a little bit too. Andrew elbows Liam again, trying to make it subtle but he fails.

“Okay then, weirdo,” She shrugs obliviously. “I brought popcorn. How long will this game take?”

“About three seconds,” Liam announces before counting down from three and then blowing Andrew up on the screen.

“Asshole,” Andrew mutters but he’s obviously not actually mad or anything. “What are we watching?”

“I have it between The Heat or Now You See Me,” She informs us, holding up both DVDs.

After a long debate between the six of us, we decide on Now You See Me and Stella puts it in. I sit in a bean bag chair beside Stella and we share the popcorn because we are the only two eating it at first. Brien and Mason are sharing a bean bag chair on the other side of Stella but they’re not like, being romantically gross or anything, which we all appreciate. Andrew and Liam are still sitting on the couch behind us but we’re still pretty close to the couch so about twenty minutes into the movie, Andrew leans forward and takes a handful of popcorn.

“Did I say that you could eat my food?” Stella wonders teasingly. To me, it sounds flirtatious but maybe that’s just me. I don’t think it was though because Mason shot me a knowing look and we both laughed.

“Oh, sorry,” Andrew smirks (he’s obviously not sorry at all), “Here you can have it back.” After he says that, he flings the popcorn all over Stella’s head. Some of it bounces off of her and hits me too and even though it’s just popcorn, I jump to my right a little bit for no reason at all as everybody starts laughing.

Stella shrieks and stands to her feet, lunging towards Andrew. They start to wrestle on the couch so Liam awkwardly gets up and sits down in Stella’s now-empty bean bag chair. I offer him the popcorn and he eats some as we continue to watch the movie. After a while, Stella and Andrew aren’t wrestling anymore but they’re sitting on the couch awfully close to each other, pretty much cuddling as they resume watching the movie.

I laugh again and roll my eyes at how incredibly adorable they are without even knowing how incredibly adorable they are. It’s adorable.