Painful Rejection

Not Completed

Painful Rejection {Rejection Trilogy Book 1 - Watty Awards 2012}

By ThatPsychoErica

Harmony Kensworth’s story begins as your typical mate rejection and leads to a crazy adventure with action, thrill and maybe even an abandoned love being found again? Along with a few other unexpected surprises and a dark change in her fate. 3 years ago, Harmony ran from her abusive pack and mate and she joined another pack that’s rather strange. And by strange I mean they’re agents for the CAO (Court Assassin Organization). Her time with her new pack has changed Harmony in more ways than one and a new mission calls for her and her team to go to her old pack and her mate. Harmony thinks things are complicated enough with her mate and things couldn’t get much worse. She didn’t realize how wrong she was. Can Harmony overcome her new fate of darkness, a psychotic scientist, a terrifying king of evil and figure out her feelings for her mate all while just trying to stay alive? And can such a painful rejection truly be forgotten? Find out as you join Harmony, her friends and her mate in Painful Rejection: Book 1 of the Rejection Trilogy. This is definitely not your average mate rejection!