Chapter[3] I don't like you..and you don't like me..

I wrote alot of these chapters already... soo posting them now lol

COMMENT

LOVE

VOTE 

-----

(XAVIER.)

                                          Chapter[3] I don’t like you..and you don’t like me..

Around 10:00pm Beauty legs were curled under her as her head tilted to the side restlessly, she’d spent about 2hours circling future places of hire. The couch dipped a little and Beauty looked over expecting it to be Caydon, but instead it was Xavier.

Xavier pulled the remote from her lap before flipping to another channel. ,”Any luck?” Xavier’s eyes bore into the t.v. screen as he spoke. ,”A little bit.” Xavier nodded. ,”Aren’t you a little young to just up and leave?” Beauty glared at the side of his face.

”I’m 20 years old.”

Xavier turned to look her way. Beauty shrunk underneath his gaze. Christ, he was so attractive, his beard was starting to grow in more too. “You’re just getting to be a baby in the world.” Beauty rolled her eyes. ,”Your not too much older than me.”

“Im 28.”

Beauty pushed the loose news-paper on the table, blushing as Xavier’s gaze rested on her for a bit. “That’s only by 8years”

                                                         Xavier’s Pov.

“That’s only by 8years”

just the sound of Beauty’s soft mellow voice aroused Xavier. “True, but I know 8 years more than you.” Beauty rolled her eyes obviously annoyed as she pulled her legs from underneath herself. Beauty rested her hand on her palm as Xavier’s eyes swept her body in one quick motion before she turned her head to look his way, Xavier looked over to watch t.v. again

“I don’t care, I’m not a little kid.”

“You act like one.”

“Don’t judge me, You don’t know who I am.”

Xavier’s stomach bubbled with annoyance as his erection began to soften, she could get on his damn nerves just as quickly as she excited him. ,”I don’t wanna know who you are.” Beauty paused for a second. ,”I couldn’t be bother to care whether you wanna know me or not.” Xavier shrugged.

”You are annoying as shit…I swear.”

“You didn’t have to say anything big mouth.”

Xavier chuckled at that. ,”Your one of those hard-headed girls huh? Shit..man..shut up.. you didn’t even have to make a comment..I’m gonna go to my room.” Xavier threw the remote back to her lap. Xavier started to turn his back to her.

“Well you are a straight up ass hole.”

Xavier paused turning to face her again. ,”Imma asshole?” Beauty nodded glaring at him from the couch. Xavier roughly pushed her feet off the table snatching the remote from her lap. ,”Imma show you what an  asshole is.”

Xavier roughly pulled Beauty to her feet as she reached out to swing on him. Xavier caught her wrists,  tighly holding them as Beauty allowed herself to fall to the floor trying to kick him.

“You think I give a shit if you make yourself fall. I’ll drag you. Imma asshole remeber.” Beauty struggled but Xavier’s grip tightened. Xavier looked down at her face she looked furious. ,”YES! YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOT! LET ME GO!”Xavier laughed ignoring her, dragging her up the stairs, her feet and ass bumped each step.