Chapter 18

Chapter 18 

(JULIA)

Tanawa na tanaw ko mula sa kinatatayuan ko ang isa-isang pagdating ng mga nag-gagaraang mga sasakyan. Sakay ang mga Elites na dadalo sa pagdiriwang na ito.

“Show-off..” Bulong ko sa sarili ko. Ano pa bang dapat kong i-expect? Everythime we celebrate events and occassions lagi namang ganito ang scene. They will all flaunt their wealth, in short nagpapayabangan.

Pero hindi maitatanggi lahat sila ay namangha sa ganda ng Royal Academy. Everything is well arranged starting from the biggest up to the smallest detail. I want it to be perfect for Head Master Yves, also for Sophia.

'Young Mistress Julia, everything is ready..' Sabi ng isang staff ko. We communicate via earpiece na suot ko. Everything is set. 

'Then let's start..' Utos ko. Pinapanuod ko maigi ang mga nangyayari sa loob ng sasakyan ko sa pamamagitan ng maliit na monitor dito. I have 6 monitors, displaying the different areas sa loob ng Royal Hall.

'We will now start.. Prepare..' Paalala ko kila Lia na nasa kani-kanilang sasakyan. I know that they can hear me very well.

(THIRD PERSON)

Walang kamalay-malay ang iba na nakaupo siya sa isang sulok at walang nakakapansin sa kanya kahit isa, gaya ng dati. Dahil lahat ng atensyon ng mga elites ay nakatuon lang sa pagpasok ng top 6 at royalties.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 50th Golden Foundation Celebration of Royal Academy..” Si Natalie Dela Vega ang mistress of ceremony. Then, she presents the different class of the Academy as they enter the glass hall..

Let's give them a round of applause..” Nagpalakpakan sila, pero hindi siya. Because they don’t deserved to be applaud on by her.

And now, I present to you the top 6..” As if on cue lahat ng tao ay tumayo as a sign of respect pero nanatili lang siyang nakaupo. She always love watching people’s expression kahit noon hanggang ngayon. But she wants to know how will they react kapag nakita na nila siya.

The Prince of Luxury, Acel Nuevas..”  And slowly, Acel enter the Royal Hall.

 “The Lover of the Academy, Daniel Cruz..” May dala-dala siyang bouquet of red roses.

The Goddess of the Academy, Alexandria Ramos..” That caught her attention. Pinagmasdan niyang mabuti si Alexa. Walking in the aisle as if she owns this place.

Long time no see, Alexa..” Mahinang sambit niya.

The Master of the Academy, Timothy Monteverde..” Timothy entered the Royal HallAnd the one she is waiting for.. 

The Duke of the Academy, Justine Dela Vega..” Napahawak siya ng mahigpit sa wine glass na hawak niya.

'My Lady.' Nagsalita na ang butler niya sa earpiece  na nakakabit sa hikaw niya.

You don't have to remind me..” Pagkasabi niya nun, tumayo siya at naglakad palabas.. Napatingin ulit siya sa direksyon ni Justine, hindi na siya nagulat at parang linta kung makakapit si Alexa dito.

"What a pathetic lady.." Tumalikod ulit siya at pinagpatuloy ang paglalakad. It’s showtime.

                                                                        _0_

And now I am proudly present to you, the Royalties..” Then the all lights went dim.. And an relaxing music is played.

The Lady of the Academy, Young Mistress Lia Jasmine Estrella..” As Lia walked the red carpeted aisle, all of them bow to show their respect. Then photos of different fashion shows, expensive gowns, shoes and accessories made by Lia. Her photos with the British Royal Family wearing her designed clothes. Mansions, villas, building etc.

All were dropped jaw. Hindi sila makapaniwala sa mga nakikita nila. Manghang-mangha sila. It’s their first time to saw everything Lia owns. Pero para kay Lia these were just toys compared to her.. 

As she reached her throne, she smile and the lights vanished.. 

And now the Princess of the Academy. Young Mistress Julia Monique Velasco.” Then all of them also bow down to her.. Then photos of her working for her new inventions flashes the screen. But one photo caught their attention, the photo of Julia with the late Steve Jobs working together for a certain project before he dies.. Pinakita din ang lahat ng iba't-iba niyang pagmamay-ari.

They can't even grasp the fact that the wealth of these young ladies is not what they just imagine.

And she reached her throne, just like Lia she smiles. And the lights once again vanished, after several minutes the lights returned... 

Ever since our Academy is established, there are 4 families that control the Elite World. And as time passes the 4 families is reduced to 3. But by the accident 4 years ago it is now 2..” Tahimik ang lahat. Kitang-kita ang lungkot sa mga mata nila..

And now let us savour the memories of our late Head Master.. The King of the Academy.. Stephen Yves Nicholas Montereal..” Ipinakita ang mga litrato ng dating Head Master. Habang pinanunuod nila iyon, hindi nila mapigilang hindi maluha. Dahil hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin nila nakakalimutan ang nangyari 4 years ago. Sariwa pa ang sugat ng pagkamatay niya.

Let us happily acknowledge the person who can rule without being too hard to resist. A friend to everyone. A Master. A Brother and a Family. Our King. Head Master Stephen Yves Nicholas Montereal.” And a portrait of Yves appeared on the big screen. And they all bowed.. 

                                                                        _0_

She is watching the scene while she was in her limousine through her personalized version of Ipad. After a very emotional scene she witnessed, they now enjoy the celebration as if the world is theirs.

They were all having fun... But their fun will be cut short by her. Tonight, they will not just only bow down. Everyone will kneel down to her with no exception.. Because she is back

the Empress of the Academy..