Truth

All my life I’ve been living in lies and in darkness my name is Daniel. Daniel Davidson and I am going to tell you the story. The story on how I found out who I really was I will take you on a journey to different places to help me find the answers I am looking for about where I really came from and who I really am. It all started at a Fun Fair on a cold frosty night in November.

I was with my friend Josh at the shooting range at the Fun Fair, we was both just having fun shooting targets and it gave us something to do, then I turned around and saw a man in the distance and he looked very familiar. I took out of my pocket a photo I was given when I was very little and that man looked like the one in the photo. I walked over to him and said “excuse me sir?” the middle aged man said “yes boy?” I said “is this you in this photo?” then he looked at me. The man looked like he hasn’t had a shave in quite some time he said “come with me i have something to tell you about that photo”. So I went with him to a dark and damp alleyway then he began to talk to me “is your name Daniel Davidson?” I said very nervously “yes” then he began to tell me “I was wondering when you would show up Daniel you see that photo it’s the first hint on where you came from and who your real family is” I stepped in and said “wait I was born here on August 3rd 1994” he then said “no you wasn’t you wasn’t even born in England, if you want to find out who you really are and where you came from then I suggest you going to Japan and try and find this girl here her name is Kotomi Ichinose she is the same age as you so it shouldn’t be too hard to find her” i said “wait dude how am I gonna get to Japan i don’t even have a passport and no money?” he said “ well Daniel meet me at the train station tomorrow your journey will start then and for now good night”. Then he vanished i was kind of creped out by him, I have no idea what he is on about and how do i know if this Kotomi Ichinose even exists.

The next day it was still raining quite badly i packed some stuff into my bag and put it over my shoulder and put my leather jacket on and zipped it up and pulled my hood up and said to myself “looks like I’m going to have to trust this man he seems to know a lot about me”.

The time is 10:30am and it is still very cold I’m walking to the train station to meet the man i met last night. He tapped me on the shoulder then i turned round really fast and was about to hit him then he said “wooo relax Daniel your nervous about something” then i said “well done you have made me nervous i don’t even know you and yet you want me to go to Japan to find this Kotomi Ichinose who might not exists” he said “here is your ticket for the train it will take you to London Heathrow and meet me there for further instructions”. I walked to the train and thinking “that guy is a fucking nut job”. I got to the train went inside and sat down and decided to fall asleep till i got to London.

I opened my eyes and found myself at the airport and i turned and saw him he said “finally your awake” i jumped and said “fuck” and fell off the bench then he said “here is your ticket to Japan the city you will be in is called Akihabara, I don’t know the name of the school she is at but you can’t miss it, the school has trees with pink leaves going up a hill so follow them”. I said “ok can I go now?” he said “yes and good luck”.

I walked to the plane and thinking “could this be true, Could he really know who my family is”.

I finally arrived in Japan and i am really tired but i must find this Kotomi Ichinose, luckily i could see the hill from here as the school isn’t that far from the airport. Japan is full of life and colour it’s a beautiful place, I’ve only been here 5 minutes and i already love it. I wonder, I wonder what Kotomi Ichinose is doing right now that’s if she exists.

Meanwhile at the school, in the classroom is a girl who looks around 17 years old who has purple hair, who is also reading a book. Then a male voice shouts “HEY KOTOMI-CHAN YOUR GONNA MISS LUNCH”. The girl with the purple hair stands up and yells “COMING TOMOYA”. The girl runs out the classroom.