13~ Hellen and Louis

I flopped on my bed and powered up my computer.  I had just gotten home after a long day at school, one of the last days I would have to endure this year.  I logged onto Twitter, eager to see it my friend would be online.  Who is my friend, you ask.  Well that’s a tricky question.  His twitter name is @IamWill, obviously his real name is Will.  I’ve never seen him, his twitter picture is just blue and white stripes, but we talk almost every day on twitter. 

I found, to my delight, that he was online. 

IamWill: Hello love! how was school?

@HellenApproves: Hi! school is school, but it wasn’t that bad.  only five more days left and i’ll be free as a…leaf that falls from a tree… or something…anyway how are you doing?

@IamWill: leaf? XD i’m good, tired but good

@HellenApproves: yes. leaf. :p tired?

@IamWill: long day

@HellenApproves: wanna talk about it?

@IamWill: I just feel like I need a break, so much going on

@HellenApproves: #VacationTime?

@IamWill: #IWish =/

@HellenApproves: then I guess u need to go out, have fun, take a day off, mayb with someone to cheer u up?

@IamWill: well then, are you free Saturday?

My fingers froze over the keyboard.  Is he asking if I wanted to meet up? Would I get to finally see him? I stared at my screen in shock. 

@IamWill: Hellen? u there?

@HellenApproves: yeah…yeah im free Saturday

@IamWill: great! Wanna meet up?

@HellenApproves: really?!

@IamWill: yeah! how’s the park sound?

@HellenApproves: great! After lunch?

@IamWill: do u like picnics?

@HellenApproves: love em!

@IamWill: then bring a lunch! See you then.  Oh, and I’ll be wearing stripes =)

@HellenApproves: k, I’ll be carrying a green bag!

@IamWill: sounds good =)

I fell back on my bed, a smile plastered on my face.  In two days I would get to see Will. 

The next day was a half day at school, so I hit the mall after stopping home for a bite to eat.  I had picked out the perfect outfit for the picnic on Saturday  and was starting off for home, when—bam! Suddenly the world tilted.  Wait, no I just tilted onto the ground. With a groan I picked myself up and saw in front of me a guy with big, dark sunglasses, a hat, and what appeared to be a fake mustache. 

“I’m so sorry, are you okay? Are you hurt?” he said, picking up the bags I dropped and handing them to me. 

“Nothing broken, I’ll be alright,” I said with a smile, “but do I know you?”  The voice seemed familiar, so did the general build of his body and face shape. 

“No I don’t think I know you,” he said, glancing behind his shoulder.  There was the slightest hint of unease in his voice. 

“Are you alright? Is someone following you or something?”

“No, I don’t think so,” he said, muttering something that sounded like, “not yet” under his breath. 

All this while I had been discreetly studying his face, and suddenly it dawned on me, I knew why his voice, the shape of his body, and his face were so familiar.  He was Louis Tomlinson.  I gasped, causing Louis to whip his head back around—he had been looking over his shoulder again—and, taking in my surprised and star struck face, asked in a tone that said he already knew the answer, “Are you by any chance a fan of One Direction?”

“Yeah” I said, still in shock. 

“Please, for the love of carrots, Do. Not. Scream.” His face was begging, and I saw why he had been looking over his shoulder all the time, to see if he had been recognized yet. 

“What are you doing in the mall?” I asked. 

“Taking a day off,” he replied, grinning. 

“Well, don’t get caught!” I replied with a laugh.  

“Wanna picture or something?”

“I don’t have a camera,” I said with a frown

“that’s okay, do you have a twitter?”

“yeah”

“I’ll take one and tweet it to you!”

“Really!? Sure!”

“Yeah, ready? 1...2...3...smile!” he said, snapping the picture.  “What’s you twitter name?”

“@HellenApproves” I said, which seemed to surprise him, though I had no idea why. 

“Is this you?” he asked, showing me my twitter page

“yup!”

“Alright” he said with a smile, then tapped something into his phone—presumably tweeting the picture—then put it in his pocket.  “Well it was lovely meeting you, Hellen, but I’ve really got to get going before someone else notices me.” He said, pulling me into a hug.  Before I knew it we had said “bye” and he had walked away.  I went home in a daze, still shocked from the amazingness that was meeting Louis Tomlinson. 

Saturday eventually came, and I was walking through the park, looking for a boy with a striped shirt and a lunch.  I spotted someone sitting alertly under a tree a little while off, sporting a blue and white striped shirt, and holding a brown paper bag in his lap.  I walked toward him, and as I did he stood up and took a step to meet me. 

“Do you by any chance have a green bag?” He said with a grin, anyone could see the bag hanging off my shoulder.  I, however, was too startled to speak.  My twitter friend, Will, wasn’t Will.  It was Louis, Louis Tomlinson.  And Louis Tomlinson was smirking his face off at my astonishment. 

“I…you…how…” I stumbled, took a deep breath, and continued, “yup, and you’re wearing a striped shirt. But you said you were Will!”

“I kinda am, my middle name is William.” He said, a cheeky grin spreading over his features.  I couldn’t resist smiling too, his grin was contagious.  “wanna eat?”

“you bet!” after that we chatted easily, staying in the park until sunset.  Louis was truly the funniest, sweetest, craziest person I had ever met. 

Louis and I became best friends that day, and we remained so forever after, he eventually even asked me out, so I can officially say that Louis Tomlinson is the best boyfriend a girl could want. I couldn't imagine life without that fabulous boy. 

A/N~ @HellenApproves sorry it took forrrreeeeevvvvveeerrrr for me to write it! and I know IamWill isn't the best of names, but I couldn't come up with anything else...anyway it's like Will.i.am backwards....erm yeah *clears throat awkwardly* anyway I didn't know your twitter name so I just used your Wattpad one....yeah...haha hope you like it  =)