Chapter Six // Is There Any Caesar Salad?

Sorry for the wait!

OH SHIT, it's way longer than I intended. Sorry, I know it's hard to wade through long chapters. You can skim if you want. Or, let me know whether you prefer long or short chapters. I'm a three pages+ girl but I promise I didn't mean for it to be this long, it kinda just happened.

PICTURE: This lovely edit was made by the fantastic @rachelisgreat. You have no idea how happy I was to receive an edit! If any more lovely people would like to submit edits, I'll gladly dedicate a chapter to you.

-Felicity .x

Chapter Six // Is There Any Caesar Salad?

p e r r i e:

God, I hate the bus!

I remember taking it to school every day back when I was a kid. I would meet my friend Katherine at the bus stop and we'd always, always go to the top deck so we could look out at the city as it flew past us. We'd wave to the people on the pavement. If they waved back, they were sweet and if they didn't, they were sour old prunes.

That was way back when, when I was a pimply faced teen with greasy hair and hormones on ice skates. Back when I thought Johnny Depp was going to marry me. Before I actually became pretty and confident and famous.

I'm Perrie Edwards of Little Mix now.

Just trapped inside a nobody. Aria Jesperson is beautiful and slim and funny, everything I wanted to be when I was younger. Now I'd give anything to be back in my old body. Funny how things work out.

Aria lives in a pretty little house, the kind of house I'd wanted to live in when I grew up, with a large front garden with a peony bed and prettily shaped shrubs and a cobble lock pathway up to her red front door.

“You're home early,” A low voice remarks as I slot the key into the door. I jump, startled. A boy sits in the living room with a controller in his hands.

I try to calm myself down. If I'm going to be Aria, I might as well do it right. Think of it as an adventure, Perrie, a new level to unlock.

“So are you,” I say as haughtily as I can. This has to be Noah, right? It matches Aria's description perfectly.

“I got sent home,” He mutters, “Mum is still talking to Mr. Warnoch.”

“What'd you do?” I grin, slinging my bag off my shoulder. I remember I used to get sent home from school all the time for being too raucous. Noah's eyebrow raise.

“I put a pin on the teacher's chair and it went straight into his fat arse.”

I laughed out loud, clapping his shoulder. “Nice, bro.”

“You're acting really weird, Ar,” He observes and I begin to panic. Does he know? “The last time I got suspended you refused to talk to me for a month because you said I made you the embarrassment of the school.” He paused. “Oh my god Aria, did you bunk off? Did you get laid?”

I blink, and choke back a snort. With a straight face, I say, “I went to a gay bar and taught someone to strip dance.”

He gapes at me, pausing his video game momentarily. “You did what?”

Nodding seriously, I continue. “On top of that, I also invented microwave popcorn and rode a flying teacup pig.”

He cracks a dimpled smile at that and I grin triumphantly because Noah is a cute little thing, the kind of brother I wanted when I was younger.