Chapter 6

Sonic, Tails and Shadow belong to SEGA.

Jake and Sophie belong to me.

Emerald Coast High belongs to me.

-------------------------------------

Normal P.O.V

The bell went and everyone ran out of the classrooms to recess. Jake hung out with his 'bad boy' group and Sophie tried to find the group she fitted into.

Sophie's P.O.V

I ran out of the classroom when the bell rang. Mostly to clear my head from that conversation I had with that Silver character. I hope the group I'm in doesn't have him in it. I reached my locker and saw that Jake was not too far away. He was so handsome. I took out my cupcake for recess and went to find a group that I fitted into, hoping that Silver wasn't in it. I looked around and saw Blaze. Looking around some more I saw Tails. He was sitting alone on a bench. Sometimes Sonic went over to him and handed him a piece of food. He looked a bit sad. I saw Jake walk up to him and Tails cowered. I was confused. Then a light bulb went off in my head (~) Maybe Jake did something to Tails so he was afraid of him. Maybe He did it to keep him away from me. I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Even if I don't have any lessons with Tails, I will find out. Then I realised he was looking at me.

Tails's P.O.V

Sonic came over to where I sat and gave me a packet of chips. I silently thanked him and he walked back to his group. He trades away my food for better stuff. My parents don't like me having junk food. I had just opened the packet when I saw Jake walking up to me. I cowered. He glared at me. "Hi." I said nervously. "Hmph." He said. I looked around and found Sophie looking at me. I looked back at Jake so that I didn't look suspicious. He stopped glaring at me and walked away. I relaxed a bit. I needed to find a new place to sit. It was too close to Jake but Sonic was in the same group as he was. I looked back at Sophie. She was still looking at me so I walked over to her.

Sophie's P.O.V

Tails walked over to me. He seemed friendly enough. He put his hand out. "Hi again." He said. I took his hand. "I'm Sophie. Has Jake stopped hassling you enough for you to have the confidence to talk to me again?" He took back his hand and I could see him sweating. "Um. Not really." He kept looking behind him to where Jake was. "Don't worry, if he bothers you again you tell me and I'll get him to leave you alone." He looked relived. "Thanks Sophie." He smiled. "Have you got any food that you don't want. I'll trade. my parents don't like me having junk food but it's just so good." He gave me a cheesy smile, showing his teeth. I smiled and gave him my cupcake. "Thanks." He said. "You shouldn't trade your food." He looked down slightly. "Yeah. Hey I just remembered. I'm having a birthday party soon. Wanna come? It'll have lots of drinks and cool food. If you come you have to bring something good. Please? It'll be awesome with you there." I was stunned. I didn't know what to think about this proposal. "I'll ask my parents." I said. I don't want to dissapoint him.

Jake's P.O.V

"Hey Sonic. What are you doing on the weekend?" Shadow asked. "Just chillin'. I have someplace to be on Saturday though so I can't do anything." Sonic replied. "Sonic. Please tell me your not hanging out with that lame fox." I said. "Your not are you?" I met his gaze. "No, of course not. I've just got something to do. I've been planning it for a while now." He said. "Well anyway. We're having a small get together. It's at my house. And it's on Sunday so you can come Sonic." Shadow said. "Sounds great Shadow. I'll see if I can come. Oh and does it matter if I just rock up even if I don't tell you whether I"m coming or not?" Sonic said. "Yeah, I don't mind. But bring some drinks." I looked at Sonic. "You should definetly come Sonic. Your the life of the party." I said. Sonic shifted on the spot. "Sure, I guess I'll come. It's not official yet though." He said. He seemed nervous. I reckon he's hanging out with Tails on Saturday.

Normal P.O.V

The bell rang signaling the end of recess and the start of classes again. Sophie had a Home Ec lesson. Can you guess what Jake had. Yep, Home Ec.