Pure Pleasure

Hello,This is my very first time I'm uploading ANY of my work.. I write short stories as you might say. This one is VERY Rated R or even Rated XXX if you might say. 18+ ONLY IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DON'T READ. I DON'T WANT TO BE BLAMED FOR CORRUPTING YOU. Please let me know what you honestly think. I hope everybody enjoys it. <3 :) Comment as much as you'd like, I will be uploading more short stories that I have written. So here it is... Again Hope everybody enjoys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finish lighting the last candle as I stand there staring at the flame. I feel you sneak up behind me; you wrap your arms around my waist. You plant a light kiss behind my ear. I smile as I turn around in your arms. You smile back at me as I wrap my arms around your neck. You start kissing my lips gently; I start running my fingertips through your hair. You break the kiss as you take me by my hand and lead me to the bed. I sit down on it as you push me back gently until I'm lying down. I feel the bed dip as I notice you hovered over me. You lean down and start at my lips. as you open the silk robe to find nothing but my silky smooth white skin, as you give me a goofy grin as you kiss your way down my body. Kissing, licking, nipping at every inch of skin that your mouth came in contact with. I get goose bumps and a shiver runs down my spine as I feel your warm wet tongue lick across my hip, down my leg, starting at my inner thigh licking, kissing down my leg to my ankle then I feel you work your way up my other leg. Stopping right at my soaked warm sweet spot. I feel you part my lips and I feel your tongue peak between your lips and right onto my bundle of nerves. I almost cum instantly, but you stop as you trace my thighs with your tongue and hands. I shiver as I feel your tongue back on my sweet spot. I run my hands over my breasts as I lightly pinch my nipples, I run my fingers down my body as I push my fingers into your hair. My legs start to shake as I push your head into me closer; I scream your name as I cum all over your mouth/tongue. You lick me clean with your tongue. You crawl up my body I feel how much you want me. I try to help you but you stop my hand you shake your head no. I try to comprehend what you mean; you're inside of me and making sweet passionate love to me by candle light. I run my fingertips slowly over your back, arms and chest. As I'm in perfect harmony with you. We make love all night all you can hear in the room is our love noises.

As the moonlight streams in through the window and across your upper body and face. I reach over and trace your bicep as I move my fingertips acrossed your arm, chest I hold my breath as I don't want to wake you. My hand dips down under the thin sheet I smile to myself as I feel your harden member against my hand. I move down slowly as I keep an eye on your sleeping face. I move under the thin sheet as I wrap my little hand around your thick, warm member. I start to pump my hand up and down I lick my soft lips, as I see the head starting to glisten with wetness. I lean over as my tongue sneaks out and I taste your wetness. I smile to myself as I feel your member twitch and throb in my hand. I then start to wrap my warm little mouth around your member I start to trace my tongue around the head of your member. I start to relax my throat I start to bob my head up and down working your balls with my hands. Slowly starting to swallow you whole right down my throat. I start to feel hands in my hair; I look up through my lashes and see complete bliss on your face. I can tell that you're getting close, I start to lick you from the base to the tip swirling my tongue around the tip as I taste you leaking your sweetness. I wrap my mouth around you as you start to empty everything you have down my throat.