Ch.5

Prince -

I stood in the middle of the floor when everyone was sound asleep

Me- take me,just take me

I wasn't getting a response

"TAKE ME! TAKE ME PARIS"I yelled

I seen a shadow move in the dark and it was nicki her skin appeared darker and her eyes was green she moved slowly towards me,She was possessed.

Paris-it's bout time you came to your senses,But that's to easy

"Got damn,what the fuck do you want?" I asked

Paris-a blood sacrifice

Me-No!

Paris- than say good bye to YN and prod.

Me-WAIT! PLEASE NO!

Paris-A blood sacrifice

Her eyes became normal and shut and the real nicki fell in my arms looking almost lifeless I carried her back to bed to put her next to prod.

Me and prod always been the closest out of the boys and I can't stand the thought of losing him, and with YN I get a love feeling inside something I haven't felt in a while but it's nothing compared to what I felt before.

She makes me happy just bye thinking of her and it's a to Die for feeling.But a blood sacrifice !?that would just make a me stone cold bloody murder.

But if I want these two to stay alive,I must sleep on this,and be no more for 9 hours.all my worries would be gone as I sleep In peace.

Toya

Laying in bed with roc reminiscing ,was wonderful not only is he my new found lover he's always been my best friend,I admire him so much. he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

The morning arouse and everything was dead quiet I looked to my right and roc was gone,I got out of bed and screamed my lungs out to see a dead body figure in the kitchen I ran towards it,with tears falling from my eyes hoping it wasn't roc the face was so unfamiliar it was blur because I was crying to hard. I got back up and walked slowly back,I looked up and seen Karen and Ray with 3 angels over them ,I looked down at my hands and seen that I had 6 fingers. I screamed loud to wake myself up from this cold quiet and disturbing nightmare I felt cold hands wrap around my eyes tightly as if they wanted to rip my eyeballs out ,I heard something say "blood sacrifice"

and I woke up to roc looking Down at me.

"It's ok it was just a bad dream"he said while hugging me.

"I don't want to go back to sleep"

I said while tryna catch my breath.

Roc looks at me weird and started kissing me patiently I was getting into till everything went black and hot and it felt as if I was sweating "blood sacrifice" I heard.Thats when I realized I was in a dream still,and I was having a false awakening.

If I was aware of my body right now, I would be shivering like I was sitting pretty in a deep freezer.

My eyes fluttered open and I realized I wasn't dreaming anymore cause I was aware of the bed I tried to get up off the bed but my body couldn't move,i looked to my right and I see roc sleep in peace. I screamed his name but I couldn't talk my voice was on mute my body temperature rises and my eyes can't help but dart everywhere,my night couldn't get any worse the terror was surreal, a black figure appeared across the room I tried to move but I couldn't if I tried.The black shadow moved to the other side of the room then it shifted to the window,then shifted and it sat on my chest and smiled in my face I couldn't breath ,I felt so scared to at the point I've gave up on life ,I was gasping for air.after 5 minutes of torcher I woke up crying and the real roc was holding me In his arms til the sun came up.

Sorry it took 10ever to update it's just that I got caught up other things and I got writers block ,but anyway this isn't much it's just a little something to get y'all on track or whatever.

But vote and comment please to let me know y'all want me to finish this story.