I'll Be Chasing The Sun <3

CHAPTER 1

Why does he have to leave me? I thought as I waved my new husband goodbye at the airport.

"James Noah Carlos McGuiness do you take Molly Lamen as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" he replied when my heart melted.

"And do you Molly Lamen take James Noah Carlos McGuiness as your lawfully wedded husband?" asked the vicar.

"I do" The two words that changed our lives forever.

Tears filled my eyes as I watched him board the plane to LA with his band, TheWANTED. I didn't mind him leaving me for a while, but this was 6 weeks without my true love, the one person who keeps me going, the only person the makes me smile when I'm depressed. I went back to the car park where I called a taxi to pick me up and take me back to mine and Jay's apartment in central London.

I was feeling down so I called my best friend Shannen to come round for a girly night to cheer me up. Shannen arrived and dumped her stuff in mine and Jay's room then we chose several movies we both loved. We melted some chocolate and I chopped some strawberries for us to enjoy whilst we had a facial and painted each others nails, Soon enough we found each other nodding off to 50 first dates and woke up a few hours later.

"BRINGGG BRINGGG!" My phone went off so loud it woke us both up, covered in strawberries and chocolate, now solidified.

"I've landed in LA" It was Jay

"Oh fab! whats the weather like?" I repiled although it was not fab for me.

"Its great, check in the bread bin" said Jay

"Why has the bread gone mouldy or something?" I replied

"Just check" he said.

I walked over to the kitchen, opened the door and looked in the bread bin... no mouldy bread in here I thought, I saw a large envolope so I opened it, I screamed and Shannen walked in asking what was wrong... "TWO TICKETS TO LA!" I replied "ME AND YOU SHAN!" I said after that.

"You mrs McGuiness are coming to Los Angles with me and your bringing Shan too, your flight is this afternoon so get packing" He left me on that note..