Chp. 5

I awoke to the sound of things being moved around in the kitchen and my head throbbing like I had been hit in the head with a baseball bat. I groaned silently as I rolled over in my bed, coming face to face with Blair’s mouth hanging open and drool seeping out.

I shoved her, “Gross!”

She rolled abruptly, leaning up and nearly yelling, “I didn’t steal the banana!”

Did she really just…? I laughed to myself, raising one eyebrow as she came to terms with her outburst. I responded, “The banana?”

She raked her hand through her hair as she shook her head, “Why did you wake me up?”

I shrugged, “I didn’t want you to be arrested for stealing the banana.”

“That’s not funny.”

I smiled, looking at the clock and realizing it was way too early to be up, but I was curious as to who the fuck was making so much noise. I pushed myself out of my bed as I left Blair in my room, knowing whoever was up at 7:00 in the morning making noise needed a good slap in the face.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Shawn, and to my surprise, Megan, sipping coffee at the counter.

Did she really sleep here?

I leaned on the wall, allowing both of their gazes to shift to me as I spoke, “Just a word of advice Megan, it’s not safe to wake me up before noon when I’m hung-over.”

Megan’s light blue eyes stared at me with a hint of annoyance as she looked at Shawn, who then responded. “Actually Sam, I woke you up, and by the looks of it you look pretty fine to attend school.”

I knew he was right, considering the only thing I had was a hint of a headache, but school was the last thing I wanted right now. I raised my eyebrow, “Shawn, let’s not do this in front of your company.”

“You’re going to school.”

I rolled my eyes, standing up straight as I watched Megan’s eyes flicker up my body quickly. I recognized that all too well, and I knew she had just checked me out, and I was glad I didn’t look like shit all of a sudden. I wasn’t wearing a bra either, and my shorts were quite short. So I knew I had given her quite the sight, and what annoyed me was that Shawn hadn’t seen a thing she had done behind his back.

I looked back to Shawn, dismissing Megan’s glance, “No, I’m not,” I then turned on my heels to head back to my room.

Then Megan spoke, “I suggest you get ready because if you miss the assignment today in class your grade will suffer tremendously.”

My skin grew hot at her response, and now Shawn knew the truth about Megan being my teacher. He didn’t say anything back which led me to believe he had already known, and I knew Megan had told him, because I hadn’t.

“Why didn’t you tell me Megan was your teacher, Sam?”