Bekka & Zayn

Bekka's POV:

I'm at Starbucks at the moment, school just finished and I came here to celebrate with my friends but clearly they didn't come. I wait for my best friend to text me and say they are busy or something like that. God I hate it when they ditch me, I hope they have a good explanation.

I wait and yes, I feel a buzz in my pocket. I open my phone and see a text from my friend:

We can't come, sorry! Explain you later. Love you hun Xx

Yeah sure!

Ugh I hate it.

Suddenly my phone rings. What makes you beautiful by One Direction.

I pick it up and a male voice sounds through it. "Liam where are you? You promised me to take me to the centre! Why did you ditch me this time? God I can't believe it! You should be ashamed Payne! Do-...." I cut him off before he could say more insulting things to the 'Liam' he thinks he's talking to.

"Er...Hello?" I say and he stops. "Who am I talking to?"  he asks really slowly. "Not the 'Liam' who ditched you again... But to a girl whose friends ditched her too" I say and he remains silent. After a minute he speaks again. 

"So I called the wrong number?" he asks. "Haha, yeah you did" I say and he groans. "Sorry I was just frustrated"

"It's fine" I chuckle. "What's your name?" he asks suddenly. 

Can I trust a random stranger who got my phone number accidentally? Why not. Yolo.

"Bekka" I say and he answers. "Zayn" he says and I frown. "Hmm, you have the same name as my celeb crush" I say and I hear him laugh again. "That's a coincidence. I was wondering, your friends ditched you, and Liam ditched me. Wanna hang out?" he asks.

"Sure, I'm at Starbucks already" I say. "I'll be there in 2" he says and we say bye, then I put the mobile in my pocket again.

So, I came here to meet my friends, they ditched me, and now I'm having a blind date with some random boy whose name is Zayn?

Hmm, sounds alright.

A few minutes later my phone buzzes and I pick it up. "Hello?" 

"Hey it's Zayn. What are you wearing?" he asks and I loo kat my clothing. "White jumpsuit" I say and he smiles. "I hope you were that girl" then the line goes dead. 

Then a hand touches mine and I look up, my eyes get wide and my jaw drops.

No way in heaven....

"You're Zayn Malik" I whisper and he smiles a cheeky smile. "Yeah" he answers and sits in front of me. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "Would you believed it if I told you?" 

I think about that one, then shake my head. "So you're Bekka, how are you?"

We talk and talk and more talking, Zayn bought himself a coffee and a muffin to share with me. 

After we finished our drinks it was already pretty late. "Maybe a little random, but are you bussy tonight?" 

A blush appears on my cheeks and I loot down at my hands. "No not really" I say and he smiles. "Bekka, will you please come on a date with me tonight?" he asks and takes my hands in his. I look into his eyes and smile. "I would love to" I say softly and he places his forehead against mine. 

The next thing I feel are his lips pressed against mine, the sweet, tingling feeling entering my body.

A/N

Hope you liked it Bekka!

X-x-x Noa