Welcome to Ireland

Ellie’s POV

            Thankfully, the flight from the UK to Dublin, Ireland wasn’t very long.

            Because of that morning’s accident, Eleanor and I got seated together and we spent the time during the flight planning ideas on how to get the boys back.

            Although I was mad in the beginning for their malicious act, I had to give it to them. They actually pulled a great prank. I didn’t see it coming, even if the water was freezing and not very pleasant to wake up to.

            As we were planning our sweet revenge, on the back of my mind I was silently nervous about meeting Niall’s family.

            It seemed like such a ridiculous thing to be nervous about but it was bugging me nonetheless.

            I was the kind of person that wanted to make a good impression on them.

            Here I was, a complete stranger about to go to their home and introduce myself as Niall’s new pretend “sister”.

            They’ll probably think I’m mental.

            “They won’t think you’re mental.” Eleanor interrupted.

            I took a double take.

            “I really need to stop talking to myself.” I chuckled before grabbing the soda I had been drinking and taking a sip.

            “Seriously Ellie, they’ll love you!” She chimed as she grabbed a gummy bear from the humongous bag that had been passed around from all of the boys to us.

            “That bag was full like two minutes ago, how the heck did it end up empty so fast?”

            “One Direction, that’s how.” She explained.

            I guess she was right; the boys could easily empty many bags of gummy bears in a short time. Heck, Niall could empty a bag in a couple seconds if he was allowed to. I seriously didn’t understand how they could eat so much and not gain any weight. Sometimes I wished I had their metabolism. 

            “Oh boy.” I commented.

            “Stop worrying! You worry too much, you know that?”

            “Yeah, I know.” I shot a week smile.

 *

            “ELLIE YOU JERK FACE!” My oh, so amazing best friend yelled from across the hallway at the airport. As soon as she spotted us she practically threw her luggage on the floor and ran toward us in full speed. I didn’t even have time to breathe before she was suffocating me with her arms across my whole upper body and the group of security that surrounded us was no help either. She literally dogged and ran toward them while trying to get to me. I was just glad none of the circling fans were able to catch us as well.

            “I  missed you too.” I whispered in her ear while I hugged her back. Her finger nails were practically digging into my back as she squealed in enthusiasm.

            “I told you to call every hour you meanie!” She released me from her hold and hit my shoulders, a loud slapping noise marking a red spot on my arm.

            The boys didn’t even help; they just stood there, silently laughing at my misery as my best friend manhandled me. Well, except for Liam, who was now hugging Danielle like his life depended on it.  The pain in my arm was the only thing keeping me from awing at the adorable couple in front of me. I knew Liam missed Danielle for how often he talked about her or how every day he would text her constantly but now I really saw that their relationship was something truly real. It made me blush and wonder if Zayn and I would be as loving as they are. I really wished it did because although we’ve only had two weeks to get to know one another, things were progressing immensely.