The Hidden Royal [17]

He led me to a familiar room that I had seen in the video. My mother was laying on the filthy ground, looking exhausted. At that second, I promised myself I was going to get her out of here soon. I rushed over to her, but the alpha had grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me back. "Let me go!"

                   "Now now my dear mate. Calm down. There is some people I want you to meet.  You know her too." He chuckled, pushing me onto the ground beside my mom. She watched with tears in her eyes. I bit my lip to keep from crying when she mouthed, "Sorry." I just shook my head. It wasn't her fault that he was a freak.

                    Before I could even realize what was going on, both of my hands were tied securely behind me. The alpha backed away, smirking. "Sorry sweetie, but I had a feeling you were going to attack when you found out who my partners are."

                    Who the hell was he talking about? In my mind, I was trying to list off people I knew who could fit in with the description. I didn't know a girl that had been suspicious.

                     The alpha went up to the door and slowly opened it. My jaw dropped as I took in the skank that walked in with confidence. Her skirt was riding up her thighs, revealing everything. It made me sick just looking of her. I should've known that she had a part of it all along.

                     "Kelly, what the hell?" I growled, struggling against the rope.

                       She just smirked and put a hand on her hip. I gazed behind her to see a middle aged man walking in. I instantly saw Brittany in his features. This has to be her dad. The sick man that was with a seventeen year old and made his own daughter have sex with strange men. Shock ran through me when I looked between him and the alpha. No...

                      "Lucas, it's a relief that you finally got her. With her, we can finally rule the kingdom." Brittany's dad said, smiling.

                       So that's his name. Well, at least I don't have to call him alpha anymore. He definitely didn't deserve that title. Alpha's didn't go around stealing their princesses and leading a pack full of sick maniacs. He might have Alpha blood running through him, but that didn't make him a true one at heart.

                       Lucas smiled proudly. "Victoria, meet my brother, James. Of course, you already know Kelly."

                         "How is my daughter Miss Markus?" James smirked.

                         "Oh, she's perfectly fine you sick bastard." I spat. "I don't see why you care anyhow. Yeah, she told me everything you did to her and it makes me want to vomit. How can you do that to your own daughter? Then you want to sleep with this walking STD? Damn, do you have a dysfunction brain or something? What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled. I laughed on the inside when I saw that he was fuming. "But don't worry. Your daughter is going to become the most powerful woman in the world. She'll finally be loved by my people and she'll live in royalty. Something you'll never have."

                          "Shut up you stupid girl!" He took me by the collar of my shirt and slammed me against the wall. I didn't even struggle out of his hold. I just smiled down at him.

                           "Wait until my brother get's a hold of you. He's going to hurt you so much for hurting both me and his mate." I chuckled. "Damn, you really must be stupid. Seriously messing with a prince's sister and mate. Oh well, you'll learn soon."