The Akatsuki's New Pet. (Akatsuki Fan-Fic)

The Akatsuki’s New Pet. (Akatsuki Fan-Fic)

Tobi, the orange masked ninja turtle of the deadliest S-ranked criminal organization, had carried out his mission with excellence, even if he acted like he wasn’t very smart, he was, surprisingly, the smartest of the group, he was just childish. On his way back to the Akatsuki base he came across a small limping kitten, of course his child like innocence over whelmed him and he wanted to nurse the poor thing back to health. He walked into the living room area with the small silver kitten clutched against his chest. Zetsu noticed that the orange masked man had walked through the door. 

“Tobi-kun, what in the hell, do you have in your arms?” The single bodied twins asked as they turned towards the ninja turtle. Tobi blushed, trying to hide the kitten.

“Nothing, now I must go report back to Leader-sama.” Tobi replied as he tried to take off towards Pein’s office. 

“Do not lie to us, Tobi, now answer the damn question, please.” Zetsu said as he stood. Tobi sighed, he realized the plant probably already knew what he had. 

“It’s a kitten.” The man mumbled. The dark half of Zetsu smirked.

So you brought us dinner? How thoughtful.” Tobi whined.

“No, Zetsu-sama, I was going to keep it.” Tobi mumbled again, this time looking at the floor.

“Brother, shouldn’t we let him keep it? He does need to learn responsibility. Yes but what about that fish he had for a day. It went to waist. Still, he’s keeping it. Fine.” The dark side sighed. Tobi smiled and hugged the twins.

“Thank you Zetsu-sama!” The boyish man exclaimed. The light side of Zetsu smiled.

“May we see the kitten, Tobi-kun? Yeah, I want to see the meal I’m missing.” The twin’s said. Tobi held up the kitten proudly. 

“We should name it mittens!” Tobi said happily. Zetsu nodded. 

“Yes, that is lovely Tobi-kun, yeah so original. Now shouldn’t you go report to leader-sama?” Tobi nodded and ran quickly to Pein’s office after he put the kitten in his room.