Smurfs World

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi readers ! This is my first attempt at a book and Im not so good at it as Ive just joined ya'll . First thing that I want ya'll to know is that I have NOT copied it from Peyos work , Its a completely different story . I  will give a Prolouge before chapter 1 OK? Toodles for now , Love ya'll for reading this !! ( Unedited chapter!)

Prolouge:

I grabbed my cell phone and smiled at my cute Smurfy wallpaper . I totally love this little blue cuties ! My room was tacked with Smurf wall paper , Tiny little happy faces peering out from every where . I dialed my best friend Sophies number and she picked it up on the third ring. She spoke before I could even say hi . '' Sorry Sorry Flossie !  I was ... running. ''  I smirked , I could tell that she was ashamed for her behavior . '' No probs , But You gotta make better excuses to get past me Soph ..'' I grinned and could almost see her biting her lower lip. Sophie was my best ever ever friend from the time I started at Little Oaks nursery to the time she had come over to my house for our first sleepover . She had dark silky hair past her waist , startlingly sky blue eyes and fair skin tone. I was nothing like her at all , except for the same dark hair that only grew till my shoulders . I had emerald green witchy eyes and a wheatish complexion . She was into barbies as I was into Smurfs , We both were inseperable , The trouble - makers of Year 6 . I spoke eagerly , '' Hey Soph , wanna come over for a sleepover tonight? Mums cooking Fish 'n' Chips ! '' She replied instantly , '' What a thing to say Floss ! You know I cant say no ! '' I grinned and said , '' Yeah shure of course I knew I just wanted to make shure you knew that there was trecale tart for desert .'' I grinned sheepishly , knowing her so well that I knew she was drooling on her screen . '' Way to go girl ! Im coming '' With that I disconnected the phone and lay on my soft bed making it creak in protest . I sighed contentedly and  lay with my hands resting on my flat tummy . I drifted into a sweet smurfy little dream ....