From what Im learning- Their not always right

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>> Many People will tell you that life get harder and thing's get easyer , while others tell you to never give up on your hope's and dream's . But all those people don't realize that what their saying , doesn't away's work for everybody , not everybody will succeseed in life . Some won't even make it out in that world . They can only tell you to try hard in your life and thing's should be as easy as you see them . Stop looking at the big picture , dont make everything a big deal . The way you see it , is that you have to much on your hand's and thats when you stress even more . Never give up on what you believe in and think what's best for you , not other's . You've done far to much for other people to start putting your happieness last . You need to think small , one step at a time , take it slow . Not everything will go away if you stop thinking about it , you have to go little each time , the more your stress , the more your gunna think wrong and put your self down in that hole you've made . Not everything is going to be easy , but not everything will be hard .