Dear No one,

Hiya Mina-san! Well this is the last instalment in my 'Dear Anyone,' series of oneshots! Thank you for reading my weird-ass stories, I really appreciate the people who read them and commented. You're all great! Sorry for the late update, I was busy and a bit lethargic from the heat. Oh well, hope that you'll enjoy this lame-ass excuse of an ending! >_<

Disclaimer: Check my profile, it doesn't say Japanese or Hoshino Katsura. ¬_¬

Dear Bakanda,

Kanda you jerk! My body feels like hell, I can't even walk properly!

-Allen

Dear Moyashi,

Che. Stop complaining. It's your fault for being weak.

-Kanda

Dear Bakanda,

You were too rough last night! My body's so sore that I can't even feel my bloody legs!

-Allen

P.S, Don't say I'm weak, you're just too savage!

Dear Moyashi,

Tsk. We do it almost all the time, it's not my fault that you're not yet used to it.

-Kanda

P.S, Che.

Dear Bakanda,

How on this Akuma-infested earth am I supposed to get used to it if you keep on getting more and more aggressive every time we do it!

-Allen

Dear Allen and Yu,

Wait a sec, wait a sec! Oh holy Panda-jiji! Are you two having a Lover's quarrel because of rough-ohmygodyou'retearingmeinhalfKanda-animalistic-SEX?! Kanda you selfish Seme, what did I tell you about not calling us?!

-Super Shocked Lavi

Dear Lavi,

The one eyed informant said what?! Kyaa!!!

-Lenalee

Dear Fangirl and Gaylord,

What. The. Fuck?

-Kanda

Dear Yu-chan,

Oh come on Kanda, don't be bashful now. We read all of that just now! Don't you dare deny it!

-Super Sleuth LAVI!

Dear Lavi and Lenalee,

I think that you two are gravely mistaken, we were not talking about err, rough sex. It's about sparring. SPARRING! Okay? Kanda is too aggressive whenever we train, it's like fighting a Level 4 Akuma!

-Allen

P.S, What the heck are you two even doing here? The last time I checked this was a private conversation.

Dear Allen,

Oh. Well that's boring... Oh well, at least we didn't miss you getting de-flowered by Yu unlike last time. That was your first kiss damn it!

-Lavi

P.S, Exactly Allen, it WAS a private conversation. You can try and try but you can never escape our Yaoi club!

Dear Kanda,

Well, as much as I'm disappointed by the lack of loving, Kanda don't be mean to Allen-kun! Sparring is supposed to be training, not murdering! Don't murder your Uke!

-Lenalee

Dear Lenalee,

Che.

-Kanda