Chapter 4 [EDITED]

Dedicating this to @TheNinjaWriter for being a great Wattpad buddy, and for her awesome stories!!! The song on the side is Zombie Nation and it's The Dark song!!! Enjoy the music and the chapter! :) 

Part One: Training to Become a Master

Chapter 4

I woke up so shocked that I didn't even notice that I was screaming. Blingee immediately rushed over to my side.

   "What happened? Are you okay, Aqua? Do you want me to get Master Green?" I shook my head, and took several deep breathes.

   "No. I just had a bad dream. But I don't want to talk about it. I'm fine." Now that I had calmed myself, only one thought stood out in my head. I had to ask Master Green about the book. Because wouldn't it be possible that me and Blingee were the children of the king and queen of The Dark? But that can't be... Without thinking, I saw a gleam in the corner of my eye, and it turns out to be the teleportation orb. I snatched the orb, placed my hands on it, and whispered, "Go to Master Green." And when I looked up, Master Green was only a few inches away from me. He turned around and saw me holding the teleportion orb. His relaxed expression turned to an angry one.

   "Why are you using that orb!? You aren't allowed to use it!" I stood dead in my tracks. I looked down into my palms and saw the orb in my hands. I wasn't thinking! But now that I'm here, I still need to ask Master Green.

   "Master Green, I'm sorry, I came here without thinking. But, I came here to ask you a question. It's about this book. It was named The Dark and I was reading it up to the page where it was talking about the children of the Dark queen and Dark king. But those pages were all ripped out. And I checked the copy of it in my room, and those pages were still ripped out. Why are they ripped out?" Master Green softened his face, and carefully cupped one hand on a white cup with flowers decorating it that held some sort of tea. He tapped his cane once, then started to speak.

   "You really want to know? There was once a time when the Dark invaded the Light. And they came into this school, and tried getting rid of information about the Dark. But one of the most important things to them that we had information about was their children. So they ripped out pages about the children first, then a few other pages adding onto that. But then, the Light attacked the Dark, so the Dark had to retreat after that. What, did you have some other crazy thought in mind?"

   "No..." I was now relieved. I thought I could've been a child. But I'm not.

   "Aqua, use that orb and get Blingee for me. As you can see, we are in the cafeteria right now. You missed breakfast today! So, why don't you eat right now?" I tightened my grip on the orb and whispered, "Take me to Blingee." And again, I was in our room. I motioned to Blingee to follow me. Blingee was now holding onto the orb as well, and we were in the cafeteria. We followed Master Green to another room in the cafeteria.

   "I already have your breakfasts here. I'm kidding. You woke up pretty early. But that's good since we can do the rookie test after you eat." I inspected our breakfast. It was a plate full of berries. There were white ones, green ones, yellow ones, blue ones, and red ones. I threw a red one into my mouth. IT WAS SO SPICY!!!! I was looking for water, but since it was so spicy, my vision wasn’t that clear. The first blue thing I saw just tasted like water, so I let it cool down my mouth. I noticed that the red one is probably a fire berry and the blue one is probably a water berry. I tried the green one, and it just tasted like leaves. Must be the earth berry. The yellow one tasted a bit bitter. I guessed it was the electric berry. And last but not least, the white one. I tasted it and it tasted like.. air? This has to be the air berry.

   "These berries are called G Berries. And I think you would know by now what G stands for. The berries are based on the elements. There is the Water G Berry, Fire G Berry, Earth G Berry, Electric G Berry, and the Weather G Berry."