Random Chapter 3: Ahhhhh...Unagi! (F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Parody)

Random Chapter 3: Ahhhhh…Unagi! (F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Parody)

A/N: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY MINIONS!!!!!!!!!  How are we today? Good! Okay here is the next extra chapter of Bloody Hell! It is a Friends parody :) Hope you enjoy it! Oh, and please vote, comment and fan, It’s just pushing a simple button that makes me happy :D

P.S. If you haven’t watched this episode of FRIENDS, then watch it on the right. The video is basically all the funny moments of the unagi episode :) Enjoy!! <3

Disclaimer: I don’t own FRIENDS or Harry Potter…. DAMN IT!!!!

So no one told you, life was gonna be this way. The gang clapped 4 times.

“I just love this Muggle show. It’s so awesome!!” Ginny said as she placed her feet up on the table.

“Yeah me too! I love this episode as well,” Ron said, biting into his sandwich.

########################################################

Phoebe: Now, we can kick anybody's ass!

Rachel: Yeah!

Ross: After one class? I don't think so.

Rachel: What? You want to see me self-defend myself? Go over there and pretend you're a sexual predator! Go on! I dare ya!

“Okay,” Harry said as he stood up.

“HARRY, SIT BACK DOWN!!”

Harry pouted. “Awwww.”

Ross: Well, of course you can defend yourself from an attack you know is coming, that's not enough. Look, I studied karate for a long time, and there's a concept you should really be familiar with. It's what the Japanese call unagi.

Rachel: Isn't that a kind of sushi?

Ross: No, it's a concept.

Phoebe: Yeah, it is! It is! It's freshwater eel.

Ross: All right, maybe it means that too.

Rachel: Ooh! I would kill for a salmon skin roll right now.

Ross: Y'know what? Fine! Get attacked! I don't even care!

“NO ROSS!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!?!? I CARE!!!” Harry stood up and ran to the TV, hugging it.

“GET OUT OF THE WAY POTTER!!!” Draco yelled as he tried to crane his neck in order to get a glimpse of the TV.

“FINE THEN!! It’s clear that I am not needed here! I’ll just go see if Geoffrey will regurgitate my waffles that he ate.” Harry huffed and walked out of the room dramatically.

########################################################

“That was the funniest FRIENDS episode ever!!!” Hermione exclaimed as she turned off the television.

Dracoina replied “Yeah it was. I loved the part when Ross jumped out of the corridor and scared Rachel and Phoebe.”

Suddenly, Harry shot up from behind the couch. “DANGER!!!! DANGER!!!!!!!”  Everybody in the room screamed at his sudden appearance.

 “HAHAHAHA!!! I MADE YOU GUYS SCARED! Dang, I’m funny…mmmm I could go for some chocolate covered unagi,” Harry drooled while looking into space. The gang looked at each other for a second, when they tackled Harry to the floor.

A/N: HAHAHAHA!!! I DUNNO HOW MANY TIMES THAT THEY TACKLED HARRY TO THE GROUND IN THIS STORY!!! Wait… I JUST GOT AN IDEA!!!! Okay answer this question; How many times has Hazza ‘the magnificent’ Potter been tackled to the ground in this series (including the random chapters)??? Whoever gets this right first, would get a shout out and a dedication :)