Epilouge

Yes Yes, This is officially the end. So bye bye. Thanks for all the comments and votes and everything else, you guys rock and I love you all...Before this turns into a paragraph like the one on Be My Bad Boy, I'll stop, but yeah...Thank you all!!

"What happened next?" The blonde haired little girl said pulling the covers tighter around her

There was a bang, and a dark haired and pale skined boy stumbled in.

"you know this story by now Katelin" He scoffed.

"Liam!" I scolded. "she likes the story, is there anything wrong with that?"

"fine" he mumbled with an eye roll but sat down to hear the last five sentences anyway.

I smiled at my two adopted kids, Liam...even though he was fourteen, we adopted him since I had promised Liam to name one of my sons after him, and I guess it'd do, Liam didn't complain about it... And Katelin who had just turned six.

The story was basically scripted now.

"Daddy Zayn proposed to me four weeks after he came back, he told me how he needed to spend the rest of his life with me and he couldn't picture being with anyone else. We got married, although it was weird with the British weather, on the beach we had our first date on, with Uncle Lou and Uncle Haz as our best men. Your daddy decided since I read his diary, it was only fair that he read mine, and found out I wanted to kids. We talked for weeks on end before adopting two beautiful children"

Liam scoffed audibly and I chuckled.

"and we all lived happily ever after" I said the last part in my fairytale voice.

"NIALL!! WHERE IS MY HAIR WAX!! MUST YOU MOVE EVERYTHING FROM WHERE I LEAVE IT, FOR FUCK SAKE!" Zayn's angry voiced ripped through the air

"Almost, happily ever after" I chuckled tucking Katelin in. 'night sweetheart, Daddy Zayn will be in to say goodnight in a minute"

A kissed her forehead before starting to walk out, I smiled as her brother pressed a kiss to her forehead and ruffled her hair.

"night Munchkin" he whispered.

"NIALL!! MY HAIR WAX!!" Zayn shouted again.

"one minute baby!" I called back, knowing it'd be where he left it, or some stupid place it had been knocked durin the course of the dar.

"Night dad" Liam said giving me a quick hug.

This made me proud. Just over a year and a half ago when we had adopted him he hated the world and everyone in it, and refused to act like part of the family, yet a few months ago when we adopted Katelin, his brotherly instincts kicked in and in turn, brought him closer to me and Zayn, he even called us dad now...

"You haven't eaten" I objected.

"not hungry" he shrugged.

"you can't wake up at six, go for a run, learn for seven hours, hang out with friends for three hours and play football for two hours without being hungry when you get home, it's unheard of..." I pointed out.

"can I get pizza then?" he asked hopefully.

"sure, get it delivered! Order garlic chips and a bottle of coke too" I smiled knowing Zayn loved garlic chips.

"NIALL!!" Zayn shouted yet again, Katelin would never sleep at this rate.

I handed Liam two notes and ran to mine and Zayn's room...but he wasn't there.

Just under the quilt I could see the tub of hair wax sticking out, typical Zayn.

I walked into the hall to see him in Katelin's room, how didn't I see him go in?"

"night baby girl" he whispered kissing her forehead. "sleep well" he added tucking a strand of her hair back before walking out and pushing the door to, but not so much that she couldn't see out.

"almost happy ever after?" Zayn asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Damn, she ratted me out" I joked.

"I'm going to get you for that" he said running at me

He childishly chased me as I giggled crazily. He caught me as we reached the downstairs hall and we fell to the floor, him on top of me.

"never grow up" he whispered lovingly

"Me and Lou already agreed we are joining Peter Pan, I wanna be forever young" I laughed.

"Love you" He chuckled

"Love you too" I replied pecking his lips.

"Did you know your an angel? That forgot how to fly? Did you know that it breaks my heart, evcery time I see you cry?" He sang softly. He decided that was our song... Since he called me His Angel since the start of it all..."are you scared?" he whispered stopping singing.

"of...?" I asked

"That we are gonna get too attached to these kids then they decide that they want their real parents at their weddings and everything..." he whispered.

"you are our real parents, they are just our biological parents" Liam supplied from the living room doorway with a smile. "they gave us up, we'd be stupid to choose them over you, you give us everything you can"

"I thought you went to bed?" Zayn asked

"I convinced him to eat first" I admitted "and Zayn, I think we are already too attached, they are our family now, it would be stupid if we weren't attached."

"true...come help me find my hair wax baby?" he said with wide eyes.

I handed it to him from my balled up fist. "it had magically found its way onto the bed, pretty sure I get the bed before it right?" I joked.

"Did you know that I love you, or were you not aware?" He carried on singing like the conversation never happened

and I would love him forever and ever... We'd survived eight years, and we'd survive till death.

He was mine and I was his...and nothing could change that again!