In The Midnight Hour..

Start from the beginning

'Yeah, yeah. My head just wanted to say hello the the doorframe', I said still rubbing the tender area.

Andy came up to me and kissed the redness on my forehead. He was so cute.

The guys all gave me and Ruby a quick greeting and she even managed to talk back.

I gestured for them to enter my house, this was so amazing! As Black Veil Brides walked into my house, I knew this was going to be an epic night.

****************************************************************************

'We should watch a movie', Ruby suggested.

It was just after 11pm and Id said the guys could stay over for the night. Their tour manager was fine with them staying out and I was happy I got to spend time with Andy. My feeling for him were strange, I felt like I have know him for years rather than officialy just a day. It was strange but nice.

'Sure'. Everyone agreed to watch a movie as long as there was more food. Dayum those boys could eat.

Jake had familurised himself with my kitchen and had been back and forth for more Doritos. He and CC were sprawled across the floor enjoying my food while Ashley was sat on the sofa with Ruby. We all had a can of Fosters in our hands, not my first choice but thats all we had in the fridge. Im phycic by the way. I knew Ashley would drool over Ruby the second he saw her, and he did. Every now and then his dark eyes would wonder to her clevage. She didnt really mind though as she kept staring down at his crotch. Ruby was basicaly a walking hormone... and so was Ashley. They had been talking all night, it was a total awww moment. Jinxx was sat on his lonesome on the single recliner in the corner. He was amusing himself with his phone, most likely texting his fiancee Sammi. They had such an adorbale relationship.

I was sat on the other sofa with Andy. We were sat side by side holding hands but when I returned from putting the movie into the DVD player, he pulled me in by the waist and sat me on his lap. I felt so childlike. He was so tall and, well, my legs hang off my own sofa.

The movie started but I couldnt watch or even remember what Id put in because all I could feel was Andy's breath at the back of my neck. He hadnt meant for this (I think anyway) it was my fault for wearing my hair up. But how was I suppose to know I would be sitting on his lap? I was only making a big deal out of this because my neck was one of my so called 'horny spots' and each second his sweet breath caressed my exsposed skin, I got turned on that little bit more. I tried to lean back a little. That failed. I ended up leaning back against him while his chin rested on my shoulder. His strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I was totaly content and totaly comfty. Traitor body.

'Amy? Amy, babe? Wake up'

My eyes fluttered open to a deep and seductive voice purring into my ear. I lifted my head and looked around, disoriented. Shit, I must have fallen asleep.

'Oh crap. What time is it?' I asked, rubbing my large hazel eyes.

'Its just after two in the morning. You fell asleep and I was going to leave you but you would have woken up with some serious neck ache', Andy said.

I yawned and tried to open my eyes a little more. Andy was sat underneath me looking tired, I was still sat on his lap. I understood what he meant about neck ache, Id fallen asleep against him and my head had lobbed sideways. Ouch. My eyes scanned the room. Jake and CC were crashed out on the floor, a couch pillow under their head and an empty can of Fosters in their lose grip. Jinxx was sound asleep on the recliner with the throw over blanket draped over him. Ashley was asleep on the other coutch... with his arm draped over a slightly snoring Ruby! Aww! I smiled at them.

'Aww, they're spooning', I said sleepily.

Andy chuckled at me. 'Come on, you need to get to bed'.

He helped me up from the coutch and up the stairs.

When I finaly got to my room I threw the door open and headed for my bed. I didnt even care if I still had on my clothes, tiredness was consuming me.

I pulled back my double blanket and threw myself in bed. I felt slight pressure on my head. Andy gave me a sweet little kiss and wished me good night. He headed towards my bedroom door.

'Where are you going?' I asked groggily.

He seemed confused, 'down stairs to bed'.

'Dont you want to stay in here with me?' It wasnt an invitation for sex... yet.

'Oh... Are you okay with that?' He asked.

'Yeah. I thought thats what was happening anyway, I cleaned my room for you', I laughed.

Andy smiled at me in the darkened room. He shut the door and headed back to my bed. 'Am I okay taking off my shirt? Its a little warm and I never sleep in a shirt'.

'Yeah thats fine'. Thats way fucking fine! Im pretty sure I drooled a little as he removed his shirt and threw it to my floor.

He pulled the sheets back and joined me in bed. It was warm. And the fact that there was two of us this close made it even warmer.

'Um, do you mind if I take my shorts off? Its seriously fucking hot', maybe I should open a window too..

'Sure, this is your house. You dont have to ask me'.

With that I got out of the lush bed to open my window. I removed my denim shorts and was stood there in the darkness in my little red boy shorts. My silhouette was outlined my the light of the moon outside. I quickly ran to the bed and threw the covers over me. Without a word, Andy wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest and entered the best nights sleep Id had in ages.

D'awww I thought this was cute :3 Anyway guys, go comment please! <3