-Chapter Seven

Freddie drags me out the cabin after saying quick goodbyes to everyone. He is gripping my arm very tight. And frankly I’m getting tired of it.

“Stop.”  I say as stern as I can.

“Oh it talks.”

“Let go.” I say trying to get his claws out of my flesh. His face gets sad for a quick second then it changes. Oh no he is pissed.

“Why?! You don’t have a problem when James or Tristan touches you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Just let me try one thing...”

“Do whatever you want. As long as you don’t go on a rage destroying everything in your path.”

He starts leaning in slowly. Oh my god! He is going to kiss me. Freddie is going to place his lips on my lips! :D His eyes start to flutter closed. He is so close. Then….

*James Point of View*

I feel like Freddie right now. I’m just storming around camp, ignoring everyone who tries to make conversation. What? Sweet ole’ James mad? Ha-ha nooo, I’m furious. After helping some friends plan the bonfire that we have at the beginning and end of camp I decided to go back to the cabin to hang out with Freddie and Riley. I was hoping we could play truth or dare again or something. Instead I walk in and find the cabin empty!

How could they just leave me like that? I bet they are together. I swear if I figure they have a thing going on I am going to kill Freddie. He knows I like Riley! So why would he mess around with him?

They could of least told me where they were going. Riley is new and all so I guess he wouldn’t know that I am curious about where he goes. But I have known Freddie for years! He could have told me he was going to the lake to kill himself and I would still be happy.

After walking around for a while I look at my watch and see that its thirty minutes before curfew. I decide to walk back to the cabin. Luckily I find Freddie sitting on his bed flipping through a magazine. Wait- luckily? I’m going to kill him!

I stomp over to the side of the bed and stand there waiting for a reaction. He continues looking through the magazine, ignoring my presence. I groan a little.

“Whoa, save that for the bed.” He says with a wink. “And if you keep making that face it’s going to get stuck like that.”

“Don’t play games with me Fredward!”

“The fuc-“

“You went and hanged out with Riley without me! You left me here alone! You could have at least brought me with you! Or told me where you were going.”

“And they say I am the one who gets mad over stupid stuff.” He mumbles to himself.

“Only cowards mumble.” I hiss at him.

“Are you seriously that mad? I didn’t even hang out with him.”

“Oh,” I say feeling stupid. “Where were you?”

“I hung out with some friends. I might have met up with Riley later, but I had no intentions of hanging out with him.”

I take the magazine and roll it up then hit him on the back of the head.

“Ow! What was that for? I’m not a damn dog.”

“You made me yell and feel stupid.”

“And that makes you treat me like a dog because…?’

Suddenly the door opens and Riley comes out freshly showered. I practically drool over him but keeps it in. He catches Freddie and I staring and he turns red.

“Hey guys wanna play truth or dare again?”

_________________

I wanted this chapter to be long. But my computer broke. -__- Now I’m using my mom’s laptop.

Sooo do you think Freddie and Riley kissed? Maybe more? (; *wiggles eyebrows*

I still don’t know who is going to end up with who. -.-

Fan>Vote>Comment>Recommend>Feedback.

First comment gets a dedication.

Thank you. (: