The Game Begins.

Will Zimmerman mulled over the theory that Nikola Tesla had worked up for Helen Magnus and John Druitt too jump  time lines and help their sibling from the other time line. Helen had called back on a secure line telling Will what her plans were. She intended too go through Quantspace and go too this alternate time line that Jake Druitt has said that he came from. "This whole situation reads like a freaking weird science fiction story." Will Zimmerman grumbled under his breath to himself as Nikola Tesla sat across the room from Will a glass of bardolino wine in his right hand gently swirling the contains of the glass too let the wine breath. Bardolino wine was a nice red wine with a spicey  splash of pepper.

"OH come now My Dear William," Tesla called back a note of whimsy in his voice as his keen vampire ears heard everything that Will intended for only himself too hear. "The idea is sound and will work just find. " Tesla tipped the glass up and took a long draw of the wine. "Helen still finds ways too surprise even me. I'm still rather surprised that the big tall bald one was able too talk Helen into this adventure." Will hated too admit it too himself but he agreed with Tesla. Henry Foss their resident weapons expert and special tech expert was in the armory section gathering up travel packs for Helen too take with her. Biggie was in the medical section gathering the needed medical supplies Helen could possibly need too cure her other self in this alternate world. Henry Foss was an average looking man at first glance. He was in reality a werewolf who had developed the rare ability too control his transformation abilities from human too lycanthrope. This meant for Henry that he could transform himself at will no matter the situation. Biggie was a whole other subject in and of himself. Biggie was short for his rather well defined nom de plume Bigfoot.  Sasquatch was a name that was not even whispered among the Sanctuary group. Even Nikola being immortal of sorts with his vampire ability never used the unspoken word. Will can remember when John Druitt and Tesla got into a rather heated discussion on whether Biggie was related too the Russian Yeti or not. Helen finally broke into the argument telling them both that it was her expert opinion the Bigfoot or as they were called by the Indian's Sasquatch were a distant relation as they are both bipedal hominid cryptids. The Yeti having migrated too the upper European region of the Himalayan regions of Nepal and Tibet.  While Sasquatch or Bigfoot seems too have originated from the Pacific Northwest region of North America. They were simply different stages of evolution much like Homo heidelbergensis and Homo neanderthalensis. Biggie doggedly remained neutral neither agreeing or denying John and Nicola argument but glaring each and every time the S word was mentioned. The exception too that rule of course was of when Helen Magus made the reference.

"I'm still a little in the dark on the  how you are going too send Helen,John and Jacob back too his exact time line." Will expressed his doubts but he knew that Nikola Tesla had the uncanny way of making the impossible become possible. Nikola finished the last remnants of his wine savoring the flavor too the last drop. With a distinct flourish Nikola set the glass down on Will's desk. He looked towards Will a dogged smirk of his long well scripture face  getting ready too regale Will with the brilliance's which Nicola in his own mind called his brain. Will knew all too well that Tesla loved more than anything too toot his own horn. "My Dear Boy Will, I intent too use young Jacob Druitt's own entry point in the equation too simply back track our way back into his dimensional time shift." Nicola smiled broadly holding his hands out in front of him like he had just given Will the answer too the meaning of life. Will looked back at Tesla a totally blank look on his face. "Right." was all Will could muster too say in a reply. "They did teach you a few things while you were in college like common sense or anything of the like?" Nikola shot back a deep sarcastic edge too his voice. Will was about too shoot back with a witty retort when the door opened halting Nikola lecture and in walked Helen freaking Magnus. Normally over one hundred alarms would have sounded the intrusion of anyone or anything walking within one full mile of the New Sanctuary. But Will could not be surprised too find that the great and powerful Helen Magnus could walk into the most secure place without so much as a peep. Will Zimmerman walked around Nicola in mid ramble making his way over toward his mentor and friend.

 "I hope like crazy you are here too stay and take over this zoo again, Magnus." Will whispered into Helen's right ear as he hugged her tight. " Helen's eyes light up  with a warmth that Will had not seen in far too long. Helen smiled like she was hugging one of her dearest family member's. "Hope Abby is close by too keep you in line." Helen stated flatly but Will took notice how Helen had danced around his question. Helen Magnus eyed Will with a playful stern look of a teacher catching one of her students writing a love note too one of his classmate. "Will Zimmerman, you stop analyzing me this minute." Helen shook her index finger in Will's face but could not shake the warm smile on her face as she looked at the present Leader of the one last remaining Sanctuary. "As for your question. I may be around for a while but as for me replacing you as the Head of this Sanctuary it want be happening. I have kept close eye on your work my Dear Young Will. From everything I've read too this date. You are doing just fine here without me"

Will Zimmerman watched Helen Magnus' eyes closely then nodding his understanding. "I guess we will just have too take things one step at a time. But I have too be honest and say it is good too see you here Magnus." Will admitted openly nodding his head towards Nikola Tesla who stood off by himself talking too himself as no one else was paying him much attention. "The walls are crawling around like its old home day." Will whisper conspiratorially towards Helen. Helen looked over Will's shoulder too Nikola nodding her understanding at how Will felt. Helen had worked hard too keep a little space between herself and the general everyday operations at the Sanctuary trying very hard too find herself. But with the appearance of John Druitt and their son Jacob Druitt from alternate time line no less has brought Helen back too a point that she hoped that she was deeply strong enough too face again. Helen snapped back into herself as Nikola suddenly appeared in front of her. "Hello there You." Tesla smiled warmly too Helen. He wanted too touch his former flame but thought better of it. Their last meeting after the attacks on each of the other Sanctuary's had been strained as Helen fought valiantly too save them all. She knew every member of her team fought hundred fifty percent but even with that there were great loses for everyone. Both Will and Tesla knew Helen still too this very minute anguished over the loss of her beloved daughter Ashley. Will had rather deep reservations with the opportunity of Helen running into an alternate Ashley Magnus. Nikola Tesla was his usual cavalier self actually believing it was the best thing too face the other Ashley. Out of the corner of her eye she could see John Druitt and Jacob Druitt standing off from the rest of the group quietly conversing between the two.  Nikola walked up closer beside Helen looking at the pair. "I believe our Dear John might be developing a father complex with the young Druitt from that alternate time stream." "I am still a bit fuzzy on this alternate time streaming." Will Zimmerman mused also looking too John and Jacob. "I am still also trying too wrap my head around Jacob Druid being the offspring of John and you." Will directed the question towards Helen herself as he too looked too the pair off alone. "Oh Will ,my Dear naïve Boy." Nikola Tesla cheerfully laughed at Zimmerman's query. "Time is an abnormally that many have theorized too be relative working in a straight line like walking down a narrow tunnel." Will raised a defensive eyebrow toward Tesla. "Ill have you know I've seen all three Back Too The Future movies." Will leaned in close toward Helen Magnus. "Number Three was my favorite. The western theme was entertaining." Helen Magnus warm face broke into that endearing smile that Will has missed for quite sometime.  He has struggled at times too keep the Sanctuary on as even a keel as the great Helen Magnus. But Will Zimmerman was the first too admit too himself that there was no one who could really aspire too such heights as Helen herself. "Don't worry Will," Helen staged whispered out the right side of her mouth. "It was mind as well." Helen was the very soul behind The Sanctuary with its mission of understanding those strange things that go bump in the night. As all this had transpired no one had taken noticed that John and Jacob Druitt had stepped away from the window where they had been standing had walked over in Helen, Will and Nikola direction. "I have often contemplated the many theories  of time relative too alternate streams." John spoke softly as he drew within hearing distress of the three. "The minutes of the clock are what we can call our own timeline." "So I'm guessing here from that analogy that would make the seconds in that that clock face too be the parallel universe or alternate time streams?" Will Zimmerman tossed in his own two cents on the train of thought.