Forever ( a Niall Horan Love Story)

Intro:

I turned the page of my new book, it actually wasn't mine, it was the library. I couldn't afford books. I lived with my crazed aunt who was always in the hospital. She was really old and barely could walk. I just stayed at the library everyday when I didn't have school and only went back to her house for a place to sleep. It smelled like old cigars since my late grandfather smoked like a chimney. It wasn't fair, I came to the conclusion that life wasn't when I was eight when my mom died. My father was know where to be found, I missed hearing stories about him and my mother from my aunt, but now she could barely talk. I got up from my seat that I had been sitting in for about three hours now and put my book back on the shelf. I waved good-bye to the old librarian named Doris. She smiled and went back to organizing books. I walked into the fresh, crisp air of New York City. The spirt of my mom still laid on these streets, I missed her so much, I felt like a piece of me was missing. I turned the corner to the St. Ward's Hospital where my Aunt Liźe was staying. I took the elevator up to the fifteenth floor she was staying on and went to room 338.

" hey, how you are?" I asked her. Her frail face lightened and she smiled. She took a box from the side of her bed. It was a dark red box. It had a layer of dust on it. The room she was in was a light blue with a sun near the huge window. She handed me the box. On the box was a note written in red ink.

Devyn,

I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner but, in this box it's information about your dad. He really is a great man but his career separated you, your mother and him way too much. I want you to find him considering your under legal age, you are only sixteen. Please be careful and don't worry about me. I'm old, i've completed my life's journey. I love you. Find happiness and your father. All I know is his name is Paul, i never really talked to your mom. Good luck.

- Aunt Liźe.

She gestured for me to open the box. I shook my head. Inside was pictures of him and my mother, me and him and information.

" How?" I asked barely able to speak. She smiled and wrote down something on a piece of paper.

Now go, there's money in there that will help you with your travels.

I searched through the wad of papers and found money that looked like it was about a thousand dollars! My heart skipped a beat.

" no, I can't take this!" I said putting the box back.

No, it's not going anywhere after I pass. She wrote. She shooed me out of the room.

" thank you. I love you. I'll see you when I come back." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. She signed me I love you and I walked out. A tear strolled down my freckled cheek. I couldn't loose her too. I went to the only place I was calm and peaceful. The library.

_______________________________________________________________________________________Author's Note: sorry if there's any errors! I thought icouldnt just make an account and not write and just read! Hahaha

- MickaylaHoran