{9}

Michael's P.O.V.

Where the hell are those two? I'm fucking bored man. I had been standing here in the kitchen for at least half an hour. I even made food for Lily since I saw that Ian hadn't made anything. I made a turkey sandwich for her, I even had to run to the frigging store to get the stuff for it seeing as vampires don't actually eat. With Lily around now though, things would have to change, we would have to have food in the kitchen for her. Well I hope she likes turkey.

I tried calling Lily's cell phone but I realized she left it in Ian's room. I went to go to Ian's room and see if they left a note, assuming they were together, which I hoped they were because I didn't want Lily alone. When I walked into the room I saw that the room had been thrown upside down, I mean everything was everywhere.  It was a fucking mess. Before I could react though, I heard noise somewhere else in the house and so I quickly ran out and followed the noise to my room.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing? And why is your room such a mess?" I asked Ian, who was going through my draw. "Where the hell were you anyway? Oh my gosh, where is Lily? She wasn't with you?" I continued before he had a chance to answer my first two questions. He turned around and faced me, that's when I noticed he was shirtless and his hair was sticking up in all different places, he also had some grass on him.

Then I noticed something else...he was holding a condom.

"Lily was with me - is with me, she's um, waiting on me. Well, we were - ah screw it, she's waiting on me and I don't have time. Lily is fine, my room is a mess because I was looking for a condom,  I apparently don't have any because as you know I know haven't been going out much so I came in your room because I knew you would have and I found one so I'll see you later okay? Cool, bye!" he was gone before I could say anything, not that I knew what the hell I was going to say.

I suddenly had the urge to vomit.

Lily's P.O.V.

"BACK!" Ian shouted, making me jump. Vampire's inhuman speed was something I was not used to yet.

He laid down next to me and kissed me softly pulling a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Are you sure you want to do this Lily?" he looked at me, concern filling his face but his eyes still had a hint of lust. He wanted me and he wanted me bad. This made me smile, I loved that he wanted me so badly.

"Ian, I love you, trust me I'm ready," I whispered against his lips and I felt him take a deep breath in before ripping off the remains of his clothes and placing the condom on his very large dick.

I immediately tensed. That huge thing was suppose to go into my tiny and very, tight hole? Seriously?

"Lily are you okay? You look a little, stressed," he commented, raising his right eyebrow.

"Yeh I'm fine...well, I'm a little nervous."

He smirked, "Ah, I get it. First time with a vampire? There's nothing to worry about, it's the same thing, well I mean, vampires can get a bit more ruff and we're more fast paced, if you know what I mean," He winked at me.

I wasn't nervous, now I was terrified.

"Try first time  - period," I said frowning.

His eyes widened, "Oh Lily I didn't realize you were a virgin, not that I thought you were a slut or anything," He added the last part quickly before I could complain.

He laid down on top of me being extra careful not to place his weight on me and he pecked my forehead.

"I promise, I'll be gentle and very slow. There will be pain though, as I'm sure you've heard but just tell me when it's too much and ill stop right away, don't worry about it. Promise me, you will speak up?" he asked, centimeters from my face and I merrily nodded as I was very aware that his dick was resting on top of my private and the only thing between us was my black laced thong.

I couldn't take it anymore I wanted him and I wanted him now. He seemed to pick up on this because the next thing I knew my thong was flying up in the air and landing near my head.

"Don't waste any time do you?" I chuckled.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll slow it down," he grinned mischievously at me and I was about to question him but got distracted as he began to slowly kiss around my sensitive part between my thighs, but not touching the main course yet.

He then proceeded to lick my lower lips sending a vibration up my body. I dug my hands into Ian's hair. Even my toes reacted by curling up tight.

"Ian come on! Stop teasing me! Don't slow it down that much," I half whispered, half moaned because his tongue hadn't left my skin yet.

"I thought you'd never ask," He said looking up to me.

In a second his face met mine and his body was once again on top of me. He gave me a quick peck then looked down towards our legs to see what he was doing. He opened my sensitive lower lips with his gentle hand and was about to ease into me when a very loud noise startled us both.

"I told you NOT to press that button smart ass! Now look where we are, in the middle of a forest! Do YOU see Lily around anywhere? NO I didn't think so!"

"No I don't see her YET but I'm positive she's here, she has to be. I followed the exact instructions the king gave, press the blu-"

"GREEN button but blue!"

"No it was blue Randall!"

"It was green Skip!"

I was too shocked to move or even attempt to cover myself but luckily I was dating a vampire so within seconds Ian was off of me and my clothes were on top of me. Ian threw his clothes on in a flash, jolting me out of my trance, I did the same.

"SKIP! RANDALL!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Holy shit, Lily is that you?" I watched Randall step out behind some trees but I couldn't wait for him to approach me so I ran to him and threw my arms around him.

"TOLD YOU IT WAS BLUE!" Skip shouted at Randall and joined in the hug.

When we were done hugging I pulled back to stare at the twins, I didn't realize just how much I had missed them until this second.

"Gosh have I missed you guys!" I squealed.

A crooked smirk appeared on both of their faces, making them look like identical twins even though they weren't.

"How did you guys find me? Wait, more importantly, what are you guys doing here? Not that I'm not thrilled to see you guys, of course."

They exchanged glances and sighed.

"Lil you have no idea how long we have been looking for you," Randall said.

"Excuse me, but who the hell are you guys?" Ian had been so quiet and still  that I almost forgot we were in the middle of something rather important.