Dean ≫ I'm sorry

Imagine Dean... Shouting at you because you want to go on a hunt however you just recovered from a terrible hunt, you got seriously hurt. So in the end Dean stormed out but comes back to say he is sorry.

You were gripping on Dean's arm. You weren't so afraid of Dean when he is angry. Hell, you weren't scared when Cas was pissed. Maybe you just got used to the constant anger in your life. The boys didn't know what you been through. Not even Cas. So you literally hide your emotions. Yes, you were afraid. Afraid of what? Rejection, Loss, Life. How many countless times have you died and suddenly come back from the dead? How many times have you wished you stayed dead. So when Dean was screaming at your face. You were unfazed. You didn't care. You just wanted to make sure the boys were okay. You didn't want to loose them. It was your number one fear.

Loss.

You let go of Dean. You didn't care of what more he had to offer. You were still in pain but still anything won't stop you from being protective. Dean stared at you. You stared right back. You could see he had the same fear as you. But he couldn't see that in you. All he could see, that you weren't afraid. You learnt how to mask your pain. You hold your breath as you could feel the fear surrounding you. The fear of...

Rejection.

You looked away and took a sigh. You once look at Dean like he was fearless but you figured out he was just like you.

"Dean please. Please let me go with you."

He bit his lips. "I told you, NO. NO MEANS NO. DAMN IT."

You glared at him as he glared right back at you. You could hear the words that Dean would say. You bit your lip before hitting him square in the chest. You repeatedly hit him until he grabbed your wrist and made you stop.

"Just because I got myself hurt doesn't mean I can't hunt. Dean!" You reasoned.

"Look, I've lost people in life. Don't make me lose you too." His voice rising.

"You said that to Cas."

You stood there in silent as he realise what you said. You had trust issues. Sure, he said it to Cas. But can you really trust Dean after what he been through? You were putting weight on his shoulder. But now you could hear Dean shouting. His tone was harsh and full of venom. You closed your eyes and the last thing you heard was the door slamming. You bit your lip and open your eyes. He was gone. You sighed before changing to pyjamas.

-•-•-•-•-•-

When morning arrived. You changed into your normal gear. You tried to ignore what happen yesterday. You ignored the pain. You went down stairs and started to cook. You hear a car engine and you immediately knew it was Dean. Well, you started to cook more pancakes. You hear the door open and close. It was quiet, too quiet for comfort.

You hear him enter. You turned around to grab some plates. You passed him without a hi or sorry. Dean didn't know his girlfriend, you, could hold a grudge.

"Are you going to ignore me?"

"..."

"I am guessing that is a yes." He fiddled with his fingers before looking at your back.

He was about to open his mouth but you turned around and pushed a plate towards him.

"Eat, i know you have a hunt." You said.

He looked at the pancakes but there was written sauce. He smiled as he read it.

"Sorry x"

He sat down and started to eat.

"Yeah, you should better eat up as well, you are coming with. By the way, I should be the one who is sorry. Not you..."

When you heard the news you just smiled to yourself as you flipped another pancake.