Chapter #3 | Breakdown

Peter Ansay’s Log - September 11th, 2012

11:02 a.m.

How long will she keep me waiting? Not a word since my last e-mail. What else does she need to run the story? I don’t understand. It’s been five days since I last spoke to her! Time is running out! Am I the only one who acknowledges that?

1:30 p.m.

I hope that not being able to save the world on a video game is not a bad omen for the real thing.

I can’t think of anything else to pass the time.

2:45 p.m.

Lydia is not running the story.

“CERN denied all your accusations” Off course they did! Is that a valid reason for not believing me? Better yet, is that a valid reason for dismissing my findings? Besides, they took me from my own research, so why would they admit I was right? Why would they possible deny years of research when it is so much easier to destroy someone’s reputation?

They told Lydia I suffered a serious breakdown.

A breakdown?!

They took my credibility and they took my job and as if that wasn’t enough, they claim I lost my sanity! I don’t even want to think what else they are capable of. 

3.14 p.m.

She’s doing exactly what they did at CERN’s board of directors: not listening.

Even if they don’t believe I’m right, why won’t they even consider the issue? Why isn’t the mere thought of the end of all things frightening them enough to investigate further?

Is money all that important? Is it really the sole reason for not wanting to pursue the truth? I understand that they spent millions of dollars and several years on Collider’s research, but how can that be an admissible argument when everything is at risk? 

3:45 p.m.

What if Lydia is right? Maybe I am going crazy… Maybe I am losing my grip on reality.

And if Lydia is right, so is C.E.R.N… and so is my father. Was my exclusion from the project really for the best? Maybe I'm really going through a mental breakdown...

3.55 p.m.

No, it can’t be… I am not crazy!

Why would Lydia ask me where I was? Why does she need to know that? What possible use could she have for that information? She hasn’t seen me in years, why the sudden interest?

They can’t have access to my call logs, can they? They can’t possibly know where I am, right?

Oh God, I do sound paranoid.. No, no I'm just being cautious. I can't afford being imprudent in this moment.

They are trying to make me doubt myself and I won’t allow it! I can’t lose faith… no one believes me anymore as it is, so I can’t give up! There must be something I can do. I need to find someone who will listen to me, someone that won’t believe C.E.R.N.’s lies without a second thought, someone that won’t think I’m crazy.

5:10 p.m.

I got it! Richard, the writer of the Know The Truth blog wants to interview me. They haven’t shut me up yet! This is my chance to tell the world what’s going on! I know it’s just a conspiracy theory blog, but the word must get to someone important, someone that believes me. Somehow I have to tell the world what’s going on. 

This is my only chance. It has to work. It will.

...........

Click the Thumbnail Below or Click Info on Mobile to Watch the Webisode.