-2-

Luke's P.O.V.

"Well Mr. Blacksmith, how nice for you to grace us with your presence. I was beginning to think we wasn't worthy." My English teacher Mr. John said sarcastically as I walk towards the back of the class.

"Trust me, you're not" I told him making my way to my sit, as he continued his lesson. Forty minutes into his lesson, I pulled out my cell and started to text Sue who was three rows in front of me.

Luke: wassup

Sue: nothing why

Luke: r u wearing any underwear

Sue: why? Would it really matter?

A smile grew on my face as I type.

Luke: meet me in the gym locker room after class

Sue: ok :-)

When the bell rang for end of first period, I was so ready to get some. I met Sue in the gym looker room that is used for storage rather than a locker room since the new one was built.

"Happy to see me" she asked me taking off her jacket, pressing her hand against my cock "how do you want it?"

For some reason I wasn't in the mood. What the hell is wrong with me? I thought as she lead the way to our favorite spot.

"I missed you so much" she went on to said, pulling down my pants "and I've missed that as well" a grin on her face as her soft warm hands grip my massive twelve inch cock, large manhood are common among male werewolves "Do you want-"

"Stop talking," I hate when girls talk as you fuck them. I put my hand up her mini skirt to find she was wearing a thong, her pussy was so moist and it smells so good. I not one for foreplay so I put the condom on and just shoved my dick right in her and pumped for my own pleasure. I bit down on her right nipple like I was a starving man as she immediately started moaning.

"Oh! My...GOD...LUKE... I almost forgot...how big---" she screamed out. I've already stated, I hate when they talk, so I shut her up fast. I pumped her as hard as I could and came in 20 min. I took the condom off and went to flush it. She tried to do that cuddling thing that they all do, but Mr. Thomas walked in on us.

"Damn" I mumbled.

Milo's P.O.V.

"Do I have to?" I asked while looking through the passenger's window at my new school "can I go tomorrow?" turning my attention towards my mom, giving her the full not feeling well mood.

"No Milo," she said in a stern voice, her tone itself let me know that she wasn't up for any type of negotiating "You already missed a month of school already."

"But mom-"

"Milo Phoenix Nolan" cutting me off before I could finish, giving me a look that that says if you don't get out of this car now I would be grounded for the rest of my life

"Fine" I said opening the passenger door.

"Call or text me when you two are about to get out of school," she smiled, giving us a wave before driving off.

"Well, let's get going, Milo" my cousin said cheerful, wrapping a arm around my neck, forcing me towards the entrance.

Sitting and waiting for the lady at the front desk of the main office to give me my schedule. In the moment of waiting I started to play with my zipper on my jacket as mind my thoughts wonder, till two students came in laughing and gigging. Then moments later a teacher.

"Luke and Sue you both should be ashamed of yourselves." He shouted point to the two empty chairs "sit down while I talk to the principal."

"But Mr. Thomas" the guy name Luke groaned. He was very sexy and tall at least six two, dark hair and naturally deep tanned skin. Very athletic which shown through his tight fitting shirt.

"No buts now sit down Luke" demanded Mr. Thomas. Luke growl which sound more like an animal and walk over to sit next to the girl he came in with.

"Sorry" the girl whinnied.

"It's cool Sue just wish you wasn't so damn loud" him looking towards the ceiling.

"Yea I forgot you was so big" she giggled. She a tall beautiful ebony brown skin girl with long fit legs and a face of a model. "When can I have it again?" grabbing his arm.

"Sue it was nice but I don't know." He look over to her "but I let you know soon." He said with a smile before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"So who you think is going to be your mate?" She asked with big eyes. "you be turning 18 soon."

He look back up at the ceiling "I don't know and really don't care about a mate" he said.

I rolled my eyes. She's crazy and his crazy for being loud about his business. I'm glad I'm a hybrid, I thought, don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. Even more a gay hybrid probably would never find a mate. I sighed. "What's taking her so long to get my schedule."

"Luke and Sue" a man yelled coming out of the principal's office. "Get in my office now!!"

They both got up and walk quickly pass me in to his office. The door slam making me jump. I let out the air I was holding. "Wow."

"Yea I know, I wonder if the guys here as hot as him" Nicole whispered in my ear.

"Geez is that all you think about is guys?"

She gave it a thought before speaking. "yeah, pretty much" giving me a grin.

I look at her for a moment then shook my head before turning the other way. I froze and sniffed the air. I look towards the principal door. "So there here too" I said to myself. "Great."

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear the lady at the front desk. "Mr. Nolan are you ok" I nodded. "Here is your schedule and we gonna be in the third period in ten minutes."

I look back to see if Nicole was still here but she's gone, I guess she was on her way to her class. I turn back to the lady at the front desk.

"Thank you"

"Your class is Zoology in room 123."

She said as a girl walk in. "oh Keri can you show Mr. Nolan to room"

"Sure that's my next class. I'm Keri, let's get going so we won't be late. She said with my smile.

"Okay" I said with a smiled and followed her out the door. Well here goes nothing.

*********************************************************************