The Best Relationship Ever!

Most of us thinks, that the best relationship we could ever had is the Love Life Relationship. A relationship with the opposite sex, boyfriend-girlfriend, marriage.. well actually most of us we are incomplete if we don't have a partner right? Yeah really! We are insecure sometimes, that's why people jumping and jumping into another relationship just to full fill those emptiness. But why? do we really need to go through all that? why can't we just wait for the right time?

***************

I really don't know how to start telling my story guys but because i've got this 1 vote, i think i have to continue to write! :)

My english is not so good but i will still try.. :)

Correct me if i am wrong..hehe

Enjoy reading!

God bless you all! :)

************************************

What is relationship? Is it just about having a bf/gf? Having friends? Mother/father relationship? Husband/wife, sister/brother, etc.

We all have a different relationships and that is all a part of our lives. But somehow we tend to forget about the most relationship we could ever had and that is our relationship with Jesus Christ. We may all had the best Love life, the best family, the best friends etc. But without him in our lives its all nothing. That is the truth of life. Our relationships with humankind are all useless if we don't know how to have a relationship first with Christ....

How can we know or how can we experience the relationship in him?

You may know God. You may praying everyday. You may have faith but do you felt like its still incomplete. Your life is incomplete. I have been there and sometimes i do still felt the same way. But ever since i had heard about that relationship with him it all made me realize some things. At first i think it was weird, it was corny. But i pay attention for the words i heard from several Pastors in every church service i attended. I am even trying to listen some international speakers like Nick Vujicic , Rick Warren , Joel Osteen, and many more. And i've also reading some books from different Pastors over the world. And there is one thing or one common word they say about having a relationship with Christ is reading his word with hearing , it means you should do what the word says, you should be Christ like. You should have faith. Faith with action. You should Love , Trust and be Loyal to Him, because that is real relationship all about.

What is the difference between having a relationship with Him?

In my past experiences i have been in different kind of relationships.

Long distance relationships with my own family , since i was 12 years old, unfortunately we had to live a separate lives because of financial difficulties. That is hard , i have to be in other family even though it was my relatives but still i cannot call it as my own. We had no choice, i go and go on with my new life and its a very big adjustments and for almost one decade of living with them its difficult, sometimes happy , sometimes sad. I have faith that time, i am praying but i felt that life is really hard , my life is a mess.. I even think of killing my self sometimes. But there comes a time that i would be happy in school , with friends.. Meeting new people that i used to call my second family and i think that is the best. I learned new things , i learned to drunk , i learned to smoke (just cigarretes) i felt that is my happiness that time ,to be with people who understood me, and in all the problems we had we've drunk and when we wake up in the morning the problem is still there and then we had hangover. I have been in the relationship like that. I thought that is my happiness.

When i was in my teenager days, i am so insecure of not having a boyfriend so i tried to be in a relationship with the guy i don't even know. And just to found out that he is a married man and have a kids already. And that was my first heartache and i am just 15. Good thing i dont lose my all with that guy.

But after that i have been in relationship again with other men, and i've been hurt again, but still i am lucky i didn't lost my dignity.God is really working and protecting me. :)

I am rebel kid for my aunt. I became a black sheep. I am so lost.

I thought their were no hope anymore....

But still Life Goes On. Losing hope is not the end of life. I've finished my highschool days and get a two years college course. When i was 17 to 19 years old i met some christian freaks and they are a bit younger than me, they introduced small group bible study to me. And then ofcourse i got involved! At first i'd like what we are doing, but i have the wrong understanding and thoughts about the situation, i thought its all about just reading the bible and trying to be good but it was really hard for me to be just good. I became tired and suddenly i just stop the walk. And back to the old ways, actually worst.

Before i graduated in my course i've became a drunkard, i have lots of friends that is drunkards and i am getting use to it. I loved the jamming.

I was so happy that time i think, i used to think that is all about that, happenings with friends. That was the moments i treasure before. Those friends become my second family they were their whenever i needed them through thick and thin some are like a father and mother to me. I'd loved them so much because of the unique relationship that we had. And i am praying that someday i could share the gospel to them...

After i graduated i found a job, until in my second job my Aunt gives my freedom, i call it freedom coz before i felt that i am not really free living my life with them. I used to feel and think negative things about my life but i suddenly realise that she's just protecting me and i am thankful for everything. For almost ay decade she became my mother. And i know that its all God's will for me. All the struggles from the past are just the preparation for the future. Life has been good to me when i got job in sales from IT to Credit cards i found new friends, new relationships but the most important thing is when i start to go church again.

The very first time ever i attended an evangelical church. When my guy friend invited me i was very excited, and i pray for it that i would not be discouraged after i attended that church. And God did not dismayed me. I really like the church from praised and worship song cause i really like rock music and its the like so its first got my attention. Then that Pastor , he is a comedian and at first i am entertained i know that was a wrong motive that i just want to come back in church because of entertainment but later on i realise that i like the way that church connect to people. For me its all amazing i learned a lot and it made me realised what is the difference between religion and relationship with God. I realised that i should have to be in a relationship with Jesus, that its not just enough that i am coming in church every sunday, that its not just enough to do good works, its not enough to do any kinds of religious activities or tradition. Its not enough. The relationship with Jesus is the most important thing. How can you be in a relationship with him? We will first start with knowing him. Just like when a guy court a girl they will be getting to know each other. If we want a relationship with Jesus we will get to know him, we seek him of course.

But how? For my experience it all start by attending church services, and everytime the Pastor preach they would always remind to read the word, read the bible everyday so that little by little you get to know God. And also we should be connected into small groups , get to know other believers and share your faith with other believers . :)