Chapter 17

------ Justin's pov.

I woke up to a bright light shinning above my eyes and then a high pitched voice in my ear.

"justy.. Do you want breakfast?" My eyes shot open. There was no way that was Kelsie so who was it. I look at the short figure standing next to my bed side. Her long blond hair in messy curls. "um.." I was stuck on words.

"where am i?" is all i manage to get out. "you dont remember??!" Her eyes widen in shock and a hurt expression goes onto her face. I look down and realize im fully naked, Yep im in deep shit.

--- Kelsies pov

"Ryan we've been searching for almost 10 hours. Im so tired and i feel sick" i whine.

"maybe he went back to my house. Lets just go to my house, you can rest and if hes not there we will search tomorrow"

i let out a sigh and rest my head on his cold car window. I simply nod my head. "Im so worried about him.. Where would he have gone!" I say mostly to my self but Ryan answers

"Kelsie i swear when he left the party last night he was completely sober and said he was going home to you.."

---- Justins pov.

I spit my milk all over Carly (Yes thats her name) table. "we had sex" I practically yell. "yeah.. you begged me to have sex with you.. So i gave in" She giggles. "This isn't fucking funny i have a pregnant girlfriend" I put my head in my hands. "oh shit.. Kelsie shes probably worried as fuck.. I have to go!" I jump off her table and run towards the door.

"But justy" she wines as i slam the door and run towards Ryan's house.

---------- Kelsies pov.

I couldn't bring my self to sleep. I tossed and turned .. and tossed and turned.. Finally i gave up and walked out of the guest room Ryan was letting me stay in. I headed towards the kitchen were Ryan was sitting on the counter. "Cant sleep either?" He asked. I shake my head.

"What if some crazy girl kid napped him?" I say. "Kels.. don't worry I'm sure hes fine" He smiled a little at me. "i think" I hear him mumble.

"So, where should we look today?" He asks. "I don't know.. i really don't know" I sigh and sit on the floor.Then the bell rings. We both dart for the door.

"JUSTIN!"I scream and wrap my arms tightly around him. "Why do you smell like... perfume" I back away. "i what" He smells his shirt and his face says it all.

"you were with a girl..." I whisper. He doesn't say anything. I feel my heart shatter. I had no idea heart break could cause actual physical pain.

" I knew it... Justin.. I " I burst out the door and start running to where i dont know .. But anywhere else then with Justin.

---- Justins pov.

"Man what the fuck?!" Ryan yells. "Ryan oh my god.." I sink down to the floor with my head in my hands. "What happened?" Ryan asks. I just sit there "what happened!" He repeats.

"I had sex!" I scream "i don't know what happened i don't remember a thing.I left the club sober and well.. I know i would never cheat on kelsie in a sober mind.. something happened between the club and that girls house and i need to know what it is" I say still trying to retrace my memory.

"Justin bro.. you just messed up big time" I look up just in time to see him shake his head at me and head up the stairs. "your right.. im done" I mumbled to myself.

---- Kelsies pov

The leaves crushed beneath my feet, Making the sound so loud it was almost unbearable to my ears. The cold wind was pushing against my skin and the sun just done setting.

I had to go somewhere but I had no idea where to go. If i go back home well than Justin is going to be... Then i felt a shooting pain go up my abdomanal area making me stop and clutch my stomach. A red liquid leaked from me and i knew what was happening...

"HELP!" I yelled out before falling to the ground..