I'm Happy If You're Happy With Yourself

Chapter 1

Alex awoke from yet another night of terrible nighmares. He had been plagued with these night terrors all tour and he was exhausted.

"You look like shit!" Jack taunted him as Alex used all of his effort to haul himself out of his bunk.

"Shut the fuck up!" Alex grunted as he made his way to the small bathroom of the tour bus. Jack was fun to be around but when you're this tired, he can seem like an asshole.

Alex washed his face and fixed his hair, making sure he looked remotely presentable before facing the rest of the All Time Low band and crew. Hopefully they would all see that he was in a bad mood and would leave him alone. Despite all his hope, Alex knew that this would never happen; they were all a bunch of dicks.

As Alex stepped out of the tiny bathroom, he was greeted by a football to the face thrown by none other than Rian Dawson.

"What the fuck man?! Watch what you're doing!" He snapped as he made his way to the front lounge of the bus. Rian pulled a stupid face, "Oooh, alright, princess, don't get your knickers in a twist!"

Alex had sat down for no more than two minutes before Matt Flyzik, All Time Low's tour manager, came storming in ranting about how they were never going to make it to sound check and how Alex's performances these last few weeks had been dreadful compared to last tour. Alex knew this was true, but he couldn't help it; he couldn't sleep, he couldn't eat. Although he was surrounded by his fellow band members and crew and had thousands of fans that adored him, Alex felt completely alone.