Cuddle?

Ashton: Today was an emotional day of your gift from mother nature. Eh screw it. A gift from the devil. Which meant crying for no reason, snapping at anybody who got you the wrong ice cream, and feeling down and hopeless. Ashton always seemed to catch on and stayed out of your way unless you wanted him near you. You were sniffling and wiping your eyes with a tissue, sitting on the couch in your sweats. Ash was at the studio recording so he wasn't available the rest of the day. You spent the hours watching movies of every genre. At 7:33 the door opened and you jumped off the couch and ran into his arms, crying. He stumbled a bit and wrapped his arms around you and caught his balance. "Hi Y/N. I missed you." He said softly. "I-I missed you t-too." You stuttered. He sighed and put one hand under your knees and one under your back and carried you to the couch. He sat down and you clutched onto him moving closer. "Let it all out babe. It's OK. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." He comforted. You nodded and continued to soak his pony shirt. Ashton began rubbing your back and whispering sweet words. "What can I do love? I hate seeing you so sad." You looked up into his worried eyes. "Cuddle?" He chuckled and squeezed you closer. "I can do that."

Luke: "Cuddle me god damn it!" Luke yelled at you from the bed. You giggled and continued to get dressed. "I can't Luke! I'm meeting my best friend at the movies. I've told you this." You glanced at him and snorted at his sad face. "I'll be back soon! Then we can cuddle Ok?" He crossed his arms and pouted. "Calum would cuddle me." He muttered. You rolled your eyes. "Yeah I know he would. So why don't you give him a call?" Luke sighed and uncrossed his arms. "It's not the same. He's too clingy. And he doesn't smell as good. And he's not soft." You smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. "Fine I will cuddle with you for 10 minutes. Then I have to go." He nodded vigorously and opened his arms for you. You laid down next to him and let him pull you into his chest. You let out a relaxed sigh and cuddled into his neck. He chuckled and you felt the sound resonate through your body. He was warm and squishy :3. One of his hands was on your hip and one of them was tangled in your hair. Yours were wrapped around his waist, the touch loving and familiar. After 10 minutes you called your friend and canceled saying you needed to spend time with your boyfriend. She understood and rescheduled for next Wednesday. Luke raised his eyebrows and stared at you. "What? I don't wanna move. And you're comfy. I love you Mr. Cuddles." He giggled and kissed the top of your head. "Love you too sweetheart."

Calum: Being sick wasn't ideal for you. Especially on tour, but the boys all took care of you. Mostly Calum :) which would make sense since he was your boyfriend. The couch in the back room was occupied by you and the boys. Your legs were draped across Michael's, Luke's, and Ashton's laps. You were sitting on Calums' lap with your arms around his neck. Michael and Luke were playing Xbox and laughing at Ashton's crazy stories. Every once in a while, one of them would pat your leg and say they hoped you get better. You tried not to sneeze on Calum, but it kind of failed. "I'm so sorry." You said hoarsely. He chuckled and felt your forehead. "You're not as warm as you were earlier. How are you feeling?" You sniffed and leaned your head against his shoulder. "I'm tired. And I want cuddles." You said softly. He smiled and hugged you. "Do you want to go back to the bunk?" He asked. You already fell asleep, snoring softly on your boyfriend. He smiled and signaled to the boys to be quiet and kept his arms around you tightly. The other boys didn't move either and everyone fell asleep on the cramped couch.

Michael: "Do you have the popcorn?" Michael asked you, his arms filled with ice cream, gummy worms, and Twizzlers. "Yup!" You poured the bag of mouth watering yumminess into a big bowl and followed Mikey into the living room. You set the bowl next to the various sweet treats. Michael smiled at you from the couch and patted the cushion next to him. You giggled and landed on top of him. He groaned and laughed. "I don't think I gestured for that! But I'll take it!" Michael was your best friend and every Thursday night was your movie night with him. Your boyfriend wasn't completely supportive of it but you didn't care. Michael's been your best friend for years. You slid off of Mikey's lap and arranged yourself so you were curled into his side. He was wearing the oversized sweater that you had gotten him for his 18th birthday. You smiled and laced your fingers with his sweater paws. He grinned and threw a piece of popcorn at you. You picked it up and ate it. He laughed and put his arm around you. You snuggled into his side and clicked play on the movie. After a few minutes you poked Michael's face. "Can I help you?" He asked, looking at you from the corner of his eye. "Cuddle?" You asked like a child. He raised his eyebrows and pulled you into his lap. "No need to ask!" He beamed. You giggled and fed each other sweet treats. Halfway through the movie, you could tell something was bothering Michael. You paused the movie and gave him your full attention. "Mikey what's wrong? Do you not like the movie?" You asked. He sighed and closed his eyes. "I can't do this anymore Y/N." That was the most dreaded sentence he could've uttered. "C-Can't do what Mikey?" He opened his eyes and met yours. You never noticed how green they were. "Y/N. I can't keep pretending that I'm just your best friend. I can't do it. I see you with him and I want to steal you away from him and keep you all to myself because I'm that selfish. Y/N I'm in love with you. I always have been. It hurts that I'm not the one who gets to kiss you or make love to you. It hurts that I'm not the one who you can cry to and make everything alright. I love you." His voice cracked on the last three words. You blinked and kissed him hard on the lips. "I broke up with my boyfriend two days ago because I was going to tell you the same thing." You admitted. He smiled widely and tangled his hands in your hair and kissed you slowly. This was the happiest both of you have ever been. You giggled against his lips and pulled away. He gave you a questioning look. "Cuddle me Clifford!" You yelled. He snorted. "Is that a new toy?" He waggled his eyebrows. You nudged him and smiled. "It's a one of a kind. Mine."

(Aw cuddly 5SOS. :3 hope you guys liked it, and now have a craving for cuddles! :D Love you xx)