(Edited) Part Twenty - Kylers pov

It was killing me watching my little mate break down into uncontrollable sobs. I watched as Ty pulled him onto his lap and held him tight. Tears welled in my eyes as my brother looked up at me with such a pained expression. It was an expression that held so much doubt and pain and he was just as afraid as I was. We both knew that if Oscar didn't pull through then neither will our little mate. We could feel it and it scared us.
'Now why don't you go see your other little pups? I bet they miss there daddy?' Ethan tried to bargain, but Dee was having none of it.
He shook his head and curled back up onto the chair, taking Oscars tiny paw in his hand.
I sighed. I could feel the tears coming again but fought to hold them back.
'Ethan may I talk to you for a moment please?' I whispered. He nodded and led the way to his office, telling Dee and Ty that we'd be right back.
'I know what your going to ask me Kyler.' Ethan sighed as he slumped down in the chair. He pinched the bridge of his nose. 'I can't force him to leave but it's not healthy for him to stay here all day everyday.'
'We know it's not but he won't leave. The only thing we can do is bring the other pups down here, otherwise they won't form a bond with him.' I sighed. If he didn't spend time with our other pups then they won't recognise his scent and he won't have a strong 'mother-child' bond with them, which they need.
'Okay, bring them down a couple times a day. Maybe they'll help him to come round.' Ethan sighed.
I nodded in agreement and went to go get our kids.
'Dakota baby, look whose come to see you.' Ty cooed as I walked in with our four little terrors wriggling about in my arms.
Our little mate looked over at me with dazed and empty little eyes. I smiled softly down at him as I placed Ryan and Ryder onto his lap and watched as they snuggled into his lap. Isabelle and Tommy snuggled up to Ty and went to sleep instantly. They were the well behaved ones. Ryder was the little trouble maker and Ryan quite happily made it worse. I watched carefully as our little mate interacted more and more with our pups. His eyes slowly brightened and seemed more alive. Me and my twin continued to do this each day. And each day we could see tiny changes in our precious mate. His eyes were brighter, his skin was beginning to get that glow back and he was becoming more alive.
A yelp brought me out of my thoughts and I snapped my head round to the noise. A smile crept on my face when I saw Dee with his finger in his mouth looking sorry for himself.
'Whatcha do this time?' I held back a chuckle.
He scowled at me and childishly stuck his tongue out, which just made me laugh. 'I caught my finger on the chair.' He grumbled with his finger still in his mouth. 'Stupid chair.'
Me and Ty laughed as he smacked the chair.
'Hey guys,' Joey smiled as he entered the room followed by Rocco and Marco. 'How is he?' He asked his baby brother gently.
'Ethan says he's getting stronger but I don't see it.' Dee choked. 'I just want him to wake up,' and the tears came. They ran like rivers down his pale cheeks.
'Come here pup,' Joey sighed and snuggled Dee into his lap, rocking him gently. 'He'll wake up don't worry, he just needs a little bit of time to get his strength up.'
'J-Joey, you smell a little different.' Dee sniffled.
Joey seemed to stiffen a moment before looking worriedly at his mate. Rocco nodded his head and smiled at his mate encouragingly. Joey gulped and took a deep breath, making me raise an wyebrow.

'Dee I'm pregnant.'