♕ Chapter 19

Rose opened her eyes just enough to see the sunlight filling her bedroom. She shrugged and  hugged 'someone' who she thought is a pillow tightly. But there's something weird about this pillow as it smelt perfectly nice and it was warm as she felt so comfortable hugging it. 

She was curious as the pillow started to move. Rose opened her eyes and the identity of the pillow finally revealed. Her arms were all over his chest and her face was just inches from his neck. Her eyes widened as Seth opened his eyes, smiling. "Morning," he said playfully and winked.

Rose screamed. "Get away from me!" she exclaimed and pushed him away. For the second time, Seth fell off from the bed and his back hit the floor. Rose pulled the cover to her body and bit her lips worriedly. Did she slept on him the whole night?

"Do you always do that when you wake up in the morning? Pushing people until they fell off from the bed?" Seth asked sarcastically as he pushed himself up to his feet. Rose was blushing as she asked, "What happened yesterday?" she stuttered.

Seth crinkled his nose. "You slept on me. Isn't that obvious?" he asked, throwing his hands up in the air. If it wasn't because of Rose pushed him until he fell off from the bed, it would have been a perfect morning. He wished he woke up first before her. 

"I didn't! I mean, how could I?" Rose asked worriedly and tried to remember what happened yesterday. Seth sat on the bed. "You should figure that out yourself," he smiled and stood up, heading for a bath. Suddenly, he turned himself facing her. "Maybe you were so attracted to me," he winked.

"Jerk! Why would I?!" Rose gushed and threw a pillow at him. The pillow hit his face and he laughed, shaking his head before walking into the bathroom. Rose sighed and lay back on the bed, thinking on what she just did. Is it true she slept on him last night? Why? This is so freaking embarassing. She shouldn't have done that! The only thing that Rose could do is covered her face using the pillow and mourned.

~~

"Did you have a good sleep yesterday, Seth?" Tom asked him during breakfast. Rose choked as she remembered what happened this morning - the fact that she slept on him last night. Jace eyed her curiously as he sensed that Rose was hiding something.

"Very," Seth grinned and glanced at Rose, winking. Rose shut her eyes, her face blushed and she looked down, regretting everything. Tom nodded. "Good then. What are your plan today?" he asked and sipped his coffee. Rose shook her head. "I don't know yet, dad," she answered slowly and took a bite of her bread.

"Why don't you take him to our sub shop, Rose?" Jen suggested cheerfully. "You could teach him how to make sandwiches and everything!" Rose glimpsed at Seth. Would he want to dirty his precious hands to make sandwiches? She drawled, "I don't think Seth would want to, do you?" she looked at him.

Seth was silent for a second before he said, "Who said I don't want to?" he eyed Rose before turning his blue eyes to his parents-in-law. "I would love to go there," he said. Rose nudged his side and narrowed her eyes to him sharply. "What?" he asked, puzzled.

"Okay then. I'll close the shop just for you guys today," Mom winked. "So that Rose could show you our secret recipe!" she squealed at her. Rose faked a laugh and pretend that she was happy. 

After they were done with their breakfast, Tom and Jen showed Seth their family album. He flicked the album pages and smiled everytime he looked on Rose's picture. She was really cute in her younger ages and cheerfull like always. At some point, he kinda wished that he had known her earlier - before all this marriage thing happened. Maybe Rose wouldn't hate him that much.

Seth stared out of the window when he heard a beautiful laugh. Rose was playing with the hose with Ethan in the garden. They were chasing around and somehow, the sunlight made her look even more beautiful as she laugh and smile. Seth beamed on them and enjoyed the sight of Rose's smile.