| Chapter 11 |

AMIRA POV

I checked the final touches of myself in the floor length mirror. I ran my hands down the sides of my curves, which were complemented by the black strapless dress I had purchased earlier at the mall.

I slipped into my red high heel pumps before I tended to my curly black curls one last time.

I ran my eyeliner pen across my eye and straightened and thickened my eyelashes with the brush of my mascara.

"Hey?" I looked into the reflection of my bathroom mirror. Through the reflection, I spotted Brittany stride into my bedroom door.

"Again, you don't knock?" I tossed my makeup into my makeup pouch.

"And again, why should I?" She rolled her eyes. "So, how do I look?"

She twirled around to give me a look at her cheetah print dress. Her long legs exposed to the eye. She extended her leg to show me her black high heel booties. She smiled. Her little lips were complimented with a ruby red lipstick, which matched her straightened red hair.

"So where is Angela?" I sat at the edge of my bed.

"She should be getting ready."

"Hmmm."

"What was that?" I questioned her.

"What was what?"

"The 'hmmm' thing you did."

"Well, I'm just surprised that she is actually coming out." She admitted.

"Why wouldn't she?"

"Look, she has never been the interacting type. She always stayed in her room or volunteered to do patrol. But to see her actually wanting to come out is....good. It's good to see she's opening up a little."

"Aww you sound so caring." I placed my hand over my chest and smiled at her heartwarming comment.

"Shut up and let's go get her so we can leave." She clutched her purse and shoved passed me before I followed.....

"Ang?" I called. Knocking on her room door for a second time, I was beginning to think she was going to stand us up.

Her room door clicked before it slowly creaked open. Hidden behind her messy brunette locks were red eyes that threatened to release tears.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just...feeling... so overwhelmed, between the make-ups, my hair, the accessories. I just...never really did this before."

She walked away, leaving us to enter her room.

Wow, her room was huge.

"Relax; a lot of girls went through that issue of being unsure what to do with their hair or makeup. Look, we will help you, okay?"

"Thanks." Despite my assurance that we will help, I could still see something nipping at her.

"Brittany?"

"I'll go get my make-up bag." She zipped out of the room before returning with her large makeup kit and hair utensils.

Angela took a seat at the vanity. Brittany set up her work station while Angela tussled with the ends of her hair.

"Ang, do you NEED glasses?" Brittany questioned her.

No not really. Just for better reading-"

"Great!" Without another word, Brittany removed the small glasses from Angela's face. She folded them and placed them on to the vanity table top. She turned to a nervous Angela. Brittany took in her face. She told me once before that is how she analyzes the face to know what colors should be used.